I had four transport flights to my own planet. When the final flight returned to its starting planet, the Command Central just starts refreshing but the flight doesn't land. I was able to use the Escape Flight Assistant to EF my other ships but the ships on this transport flight seem stuck.

Is the universe stuck in a time loop?

I think there is a bug in the way tactical fleet strength is calculated in Retro. I added every ship in my fleet to this week's attack wave and still had unused fleet strength. Are planetary defenses now included in the calculation? Because I have a lot of domes and cannons in Retro that I don't have in other universes and didn't build in Aurea. ?( ?(

I didn't lose any fleet this week to attacks or ninjas either.

"not enough attackpower" usually means you don't have enough ships on your planet to attack the black hole.

While you can set your attackwave for the week without your ships being on the planet, you will need to have the required ships on the planet you're attacking from (or viewing the black hole from) before you can plan the attack.

I was attacking for the first time a blue black hole that required specific ships so I sent the required minimum. Then I realized the number of required ships increase every 15 minutes so I recalled my attack to add more ships since it was going to take 45 minutes to get to the black hole. To my surprise the ships in the cancelled attack did not go back into my attack wave bank so I lost the use of the ships for further alien attacks. I was also unable to reattack the black hole because it said I had already attacked it. No emblems or spice either since there was no attack made. :( :cursing: :thumbdown:

This seems to be a bug. I would think that if I cancel an attack, the ships sent should go back into my attack wave for future attacks. In the meantime, I guess I will just have to remember to not cancel attacks and just see if there are sufficient numbers when the fleet gets to the hole.

I am worried about the new server’s research minimum of 30 days. If it applies to the first 10 levels of engine researches, we won’t be seeing any raiding or colonization for a year or more.

Hopefully, Research that takes less than 30 days in Retro or Nexus is allowed to take the usual time.

Hi,

I started a 41 hr Urplasma research at the end of Dark Gate so when I transferred my account over to Nexus, it multiplied my remaining time on Urplasma research as 18 days. Since Urplasma Research is supposed to take anywhere from 24 to 48 hrs in any universe, it seems unfair to multiply Urplasma Research time when converting from a speed universe to a regular universe. I would cancel the current Urplasma Reseach and start a new one but there doesn’t seem to be a cancellation option for Urplasma Research anymore. :cursing:

PS: I won an engineer off the treasure chest and see that my next Urplasma-Extraction Research time will be 46 hours. Clearly, I should have waited until after the transfer to Nexus to start researching Urplasma.

After further experimentation, I see it is only escape flights within the same solar system in which the 5 minute minimum has been eliminated. So the change or bug probably took place earlier in the day and not while I was making that series of escape flights at 4:35 am server time.

I was in the middle of doing a series of escape flights at around 4:35 am server time when the minimum flight time suddenly dropped from 5 min to 3 or 2 min. I situated some of my planets close together so that I could use the minimum time to get a consistent escape flight time across many planets. The escape flights all each contained transmitters, spy probes, and recyclers and no engine research completed at the time of the change. I also did a test with a recycle mission on the same planet and I still got the usual minimum 5 min flight time.

Is this a permanent change or a temporary bug? If it is permanent I would like to know so I can move/delete some planets.

Thanks.

I tried purchasing 4 hr research reduction in Dark Gate, Genesis2 and Nexus today but keep getting the error message “An error occurred during purchase” I get the same error message when attempting to purchase 10 hr and 48 hr research reductions as well.

In these universes, I am researching warp, weapons and energy tech not urplasma so my problem is different from bongo’s. I did not lose any Santa gifts in these attempts to purchase research reductions.

I successfully purchased research reductions in Dark Gate and Genesis2 previously so this problem appears to be a recent bug unless there has been a rule change.

I don’t think you see what I foresee. Let me use a more detailed example. I did this table comparing top research levels among the 3 universes last week when you announced the changes.

So there are currently players in Genesis2 with diffusion, shield, or defense tech at the max level because those researchs are above the max level in Retro and Nexus. Not sure if you will set the max level at 21 or 20 for mining because of the current difference between Retro and Nexus. Anyways, assuming the number 1 in Genesis2 Research rank had level 19 defense done under the original 4x but the number 2 was planning to start researching Defense from 18 to 19 next month, it will take him/her 4x longer to do the same research as the number 1 player which makes it less likely number 2 will pass number 1. The lead is increased if number 1 was researching Defense to level 20 when the changes kicked in and he/she is benefiting from the original 4x.
    As prizes were originally supposed to be given out to the top 10 in building, research and fleet points, it is troubling that some players may lose out because they cannot research and build at the same speed as the current top players had when they acquired their top research/mines.

Hi,

I do not like the changes to research and build times in Genesis2 because it keeps lower ranked players from catching up with the top players who’ve raised their research and mines past the top Retro/Nexus levels prior to the changes.
    Rather than making these changes and reducing mine levels if the accounts are transferred to Nexus, how about creating a new endless universe that Dark Gate and Genesis2 players can use to move their accounts to.

Hi,

I think there is a bug in the speed up system. I have less than 10% of the first place points so I have 100x speed-up. However, I’ve also noticed for the last couple of days, I seem to be getting the 3 free urplasma per day which should only be given to players with at least 50% of the first place points if I read the announcement correctly??? I only get one inter-dimensional transmitter spin per day so that is consistent with my points level.

Any chance, it says “Speed-up x100” above the chat box? I only have x5 but it seems like our first planet was locked in with the speed-up we attained before the developers fixed the fleet action bug yesterday. The bug where our ships would disappear if we started any missions.

It looks like the speed-up is set to expire 24 hours from the bug fix so that first planet will probably slow down in 5 hours from now.