• Hello........ello.........ello...........llo.........oooo

Only automatic answers on tickets to support, no answers or reactions on the forum. Seems like Damoria is Doomed to change its owner into gohst; It must be there but you can not see, hear or feel its precence. First Big point and now BitMeUp.
    I wrote about a bug with support troops. I lost troops because of this bug. I would like some reaction.....action......action....on.....on......

• I close this..

you try to blame me with the fact that i instantly answered you... i helped you instantly, if i see that you have an problem. Support EMails are assigned another way as direct conversations... If you try to blame me, that i dont answered you here on the board, you can clearify this also on email...

close this, Juflo will solve this via email.

Never got an answer by email, never got my troops back.

• I wrote to <damoria.support.de@bitmeup.com> a few times, i wrote in forum, I wrote to you, Dschibait and you first told me i need to contact 08/15 and later that all information will go by email. So i thought by <damoria.support.de@bitmeup.com> . Would be nice it was easier to get an answer and not have to search were and how to post a question.

I'm giving up. I'll try not to bother you anymore with questios, errors in the game and criticisms. It is clear that co-operation from customers to improve the game and the service are not appreciated .

This topic can be closed.

• Official Post

still, i answered you and (almost) this should be accepted by you. I wrote that you can talk with 0815 to get more informations - its not such good to talk over other persons so its better to talk directly.

But what i already wrote, we didnt do exceptions in this troop bug cases. Maybe you dont know that you do the bug, but you do, and the team also punish you for that. What you thing should 0815 do? Asking everyone "have you known that you use the bug" ... are you sure that this is helpful?

i know, that its hard to handle this situation, and i also know that 0815 (he is still a voluntary!) cant gave you fast answeres or can handle this bug problem in an accetable time frame;
    But finally you also should see our situation: anyone ask this questions like yours; no one will accept that he/she is using a bug and is punished for that. This blowes the time up we need to get an result for the whole situation.

• I never used the bug. I did send support to castle of friends and when that castle was taken by an enemy the troops are sill in that castle as support. I than took back my support. After the bugrepair. I send support to a friends castle and the troops died when the castle was taken by the enemy.

Nobody punished me for using bugtroops and now you accuse me of using bugtroops???????

This is getting more insane by the minute; is it forbidden to send support to a castle of a friend? Is it forbidden if troops survived the battles, and the castle is taken, to pull back the troops?