• That was true for the english universe(s), and they squeezed in only by paying massive penalties. Others were banned altogether. But you cannot generalize from one universe to others. The 'unclean' ones actually were shut down before being merged into the clean ones.

It was another topic with these accounts. The general "do whatever you want" politics was in every universe - also the german! The difference was about fleets that did not belong in these universes. And for EN2 i tell you there it did not happen (it was my universe by that time). Unfortunately the EN1 fails have been discovered as it was too late. But we did in fact delete massive amounts of resources and fleets from those accounts.
    Other universe have been checked as well for that kind of problem and not much has been found.

To be honest i thought retro is dead within a year... well so much for that.

• Alternatively you can start next speed unis this way that on the end of it every player may have a choice to be transfered to one of the old uni - for example RETRO. And continue play there. This may be the most easiest way to fill old unis.
    Ragards

That's a very good idea.
    ;)

• Is there anything new about that "good solution" ?

Can we know a little bit more about it please?

• Quick question Dschi - 13 i 14 planet is your " good sollution" for small number of players on few unis ? :?:

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Official Post

i didnt say that this was the solution for the fusion of universes... we have an other idea, but we have so many thinks done last weeks that we have no time to make this complete.

we will look forward, so we will bring also this idea in the future, but we dont need to do pressure

• I'm not sure where this urgency for a 'solution for the fusion of universes' should come from. As far as I can see the number of advocates is in the low 2-digit range (albeit certainly a voluble one). Surely the number of SI players is much higher. Maybe you should first ascertain the need for such a solution before working on it?

• later...
    we have much work atm with the move of spaceinvasion (removing bigpoint) but
    As soon as everything has calmed down, we will continue with going to become a solution

regards
    Dschibait

Now that you have less work and that almost everyone quit playing in the RETRO uni, would it be possible to get that solution ?
    If you guys don't want to do a fusion of universes with the biggest accounts of the retro uni, then we can allow only the accounts of the retro which has been created after the opening of this one (after 2011-11-12) or inflict penalties to the accounts created before the 2011-11-12 ?

• Why don`t you quit playing in retro and begin in the universe you want ?
    Begin from 0 Points instead your multi million account.
    So you will have much fun and can fight,and fight,and fight.

RETRO !!!
    Allianz: TCM
    Angriffszone: 17
    User ID: 41

Proud Member since 2007 !!!
    No Surrenders,No Retreat,No Regret !!! Honor meus est fides !!Never beaten,never died,still alive !!!

• Why don`t you quit playing in retro and begin in the universe you want ?
    Begin from 0 Points instead your multi million account.
    So you will have much fun and can fight,and fight,and fight.

I actually began from 0 in the RETRO uni (on 2013-10-04), I fought, fought and fought and got more points than you who started playing 6 years earlier than me...
    If you are happy to play at that game without any other players, just play farm simulator, no a lot of differences...

• Well,
    my points are good enough for me and for you too.
    If you`re still as good as you think,don`t only spy me like a few minutes ago,coward.
    See the post and spy,stupid.
    You find what you looking for ?

Back to the theme,i don`t have to fight for a long time.
    This times are gone.

I play settler if i have time.

I play with players but i don`t need victims.

So far,try again,fly against me and find out.

But you don`t get it in your mind.
    You fight,fight,fight.
    Against what ?
    I see where you sit one system left of me.
    Players with this points:
    22 mio-5 mio fleet
    15 mio-1 mio fleet
    9 mio-3,8 mio fleet
    8,6 mio-2,6 mio fleet
    0,4 mio-0 mio fleet

And you ??
    83 mio-54 mio fleet

So you wonder why there players gone ?

In times,when we should help and building up other players you only farm,farm,farm.
    That you do since the last 6 years.

And now ?

Your farms are gone,and they who are still here will follow.

So what ?

You need farms,victims in cause you can`t handle real players the could defend you.

You only have the chance to attack little babys with your 6 year old tech levels,otherwise your ships would burn to dust.

What you will doing crying fleeter ?
    What when your ships are down ?
    Youre dead my friend if this will happen.

So we combine the universes.
    Fine,then you can farm,farm,farm again and nothing will change at one time we will be at this point again.

Got it or not.
    We had combine one time before.

So play your short flying and farming game.
    I play it my way and don`t need small innocent victims for my glory.
    I build me up on my own ressources.

CU ingame BIG FARMER

Something special for you:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

RETRO !!!
    Allianz: TCM
    Angriffszone: 17
    User ID: 41

Proud Member since 2007 !!!
    No Surrenders,No Retreat,No Regret !!! Honor meus est fides !!Never beaten,never died,still alive !!!

Edited 4 times, last by tomcateagle-f14 ().