• A couple of weeks ago i saw a topic about an unworthy player according to a player from PYC.

Now a player from the same alliance of PYC did excactly the same. Qouting the words of the person who represent almost all Russian-speaking players (using his own words from this forum), "The player does not respect or players or administrators" "a disgrace to the game!".

Here you can see the names of all the castles. Deleted all the coordinates but it's a player in C64.

1 Admins - prostitutes 432.890.410
    2 Admins - prostitutes 136.623.580
    3 Admins - prostitutes 77.074.343
    4 Admins - prostitutes ... creat 690.719.230
    5 Admins - prostitutes 70.531.351
    6 Admins - prostitutes 102.526.509
    7 Admins - prostitutes 162.668.675
    8 Admins - prostitutes 78.781.069
    9 Admins - prostitutes 85.127.913
    10 Admins - prostitutes 17.581.856
    11 Admins - prostitutes ... creat 16.193.530
    12 Admins - prostitutes 7.091.754

I think it's funny that when your alliance cheat, others cannot complain about it.
    When others copy the cheating, it's not funny anymore and your alliance complain on the forum.
    And the best part is, you're alliance also do the same!

So by using your own words. PYC does not respect or players or administrators. PYC is a disgrace to the game!.

Maybe you should talk to the player and correct him/her. Or do you agree with this action? If so? We can not take any off your post on this forum serious.

Best regards,
    Weydie

• Но сколько могут продолжаться оскарбления игроков в игре:
    это мне сегодня показал Наш игрок ...
    http://floomby.ru/s2/dg6PZX
    Как к этому относиться??? Разве игрок не заслуживает наказания?

But how many players can continue to abuse in the game:
    this is me today to show our player ...
    http://floomby.ru/s2/dg6PZX
    How to treat this ??? Is the player does not deserve to be punished?

• I do not see there's nothing offensive unless they do not know the Polish language and trying something falsely translate

• this player is blocked ?