• Hello,

I was wondering how I can collect the spice and red coins from the Alien-event?

I can only see the spice form the Battle-pass in the spice transfer account.

I ended in the top 10 if I'm correct, because the fleet was destroyed after midnight due to not being able to get on the Alien-planets.

Especially for the red presents it would be nice to get them, so I can spend them wisely in the next days before the Christmas-feature is disabled on january 8.

Other question:

I collected multi-productions which I didn't use yet. Are they available after january 7th?

Next to my question I wanted to say that I enjoyed all the events and presents last month. It think it really gave a boost in activity of players, also players who were in VM for a long time (And some back in VM now so I can't visit them unfortunately :P ).

So, thanks to the SI-team!

UserID: 101182

• Official Post

Hello,

the bonuses / rewards will be booked by me today.

I ended in the top 10 if I'm correct, because the fleet was destroyed after midnight due to not being able to get on the Alien-planets.

the question is here why you don't escape flight them correctly to avoid these waves?

Last time we had the last discussion so i stop that here, the plan right now is that we use a ranking from 0:12, so all destroyed fleets between 0:00 and 0:12 are not counting onto rewards. There are no new waves spawning after event end.

I collected multi-productions which I didn't use yet. Are they available after january 7th?

there is no expiration for multi productions in your stock :)

thanks for your last words, i will forward it to the team.

regards

Dschibait

• The answer to you question of not saving my fleet is that I wasn't aware that I could not save after 00:00, or else I would have done that ^^ .

I'm not aware of any previous discussion. and not planning to start another one.

It was my first Alien-wave, since I'm playing shorter than a year.

Thanks for the quick answer.

• Official Post

its not a problem for future alien wave events, because i added that battles after event end not calculated anymore, but you know the end date and you saw that there are waves hitting after that, for me its logical to escape flight all your stuff (or planning the deff)

we decide to use the 6pm and midnight history rankings to detect the highest spice value.

• Greetings all

Happy new year everyone

I want to say, i enjoy allot the aliens event, this was a major upgrade since last played on SI-retro (about 3 or 4 years ago)

I make fleetsave to land after the last wave of aliens (and calculated my full hanger that as well, so they spawn only after last waves), so for me, i don't have any losses after event ended. (i hope)

Just a few more questions;

(we will stick with same planets/fleet/mines) on the next event (or alien galaxy will be "reset" ?

I see that we have a schedule for aliens events on the first weekend of each month till June.

the planet moves gained on the Christmas event and battle pass, will still available after the event end? (can we use that for later long-term game?)

the spice earned on can be withdraw on long term game?

thank you in advance and keep the good work

once again, happy new year :thumbup:

• Official Post

Hi,

(we will stick with same planets/fleet/mines) on the next event (or alien galaxy will be "reset" ?

the event will be resetted each time.

I see that we have a schedule for aliens events on the first weekend of each month till June.

no, these are pirate (gold) events. Thats another event type :)

the planet moves gained on the Christmas event and battle pass, will still available after the event end? (can we use that for later long-term game?)

yes, these planets moves have no expiration, so you can use them in next days or years. There are planet moves with expirations (like the first one you got when registered) but these all havn't any expiration date

the spice earned on can be withdraw on long term game?

yes, the spice is on your spice transfer account (economy), you can collect these spice like you want.

regards

Dschibait