Greetings all

Happy new year everyone

I want to say, i enjoy allot the aliens event, this was a major upgrade since last played on SI-retro (about 3 or 4 years ago)

I make fleetsave to land after the last wave of aliens (and calculated my full hanger that as well, so they spawn only after last waves), so for me, i don't have any losses after event ended. (i hope)

Just a few more questions;

(we will stick with same planets/fleet/mines) on the next event (or alien galaxy will be "reset" ?

I see that we have a schedule for aliens events on the first weekend of each month till June.

the planet moves gained on the Christmas event and battle pass, will still available after the event end? (can we use that for later long-term game?)

the spice earned on can be withdraw on long term game?

thank you in advance and keep the good work

once again, happy new year :thumbup:

Greetings again,

Refer to Sirius;

Since is the newest universe, and there are always players registering and some became inactives, exist a few accounts that are inactives (with 400k points or less) that can produce more 700.000 iron pig/day and other resources.
    This eco, for a beginner account is good (but for top players), its nothing..
    once they start farming is a good think to help this beginner accounts to improve, and to, get motivated (and this inactives accounts do that)

keep accounts with more then (x) points is a good for universes with few active players.

Another example, is an account with fleet that can be crashed, after 60days they can vanish and the somebody lost the possibility to crash an inactive account with fleet (good for new players to try to crash) and others of course ..

Greetings all

Can anyone inform how allied attacks work?
    (is true that can only managed an Allied Combat trough an asteroid?)

And how about hold position on allied planet? is possible? (like a "ninja" style)

Thanks in advance
    Best Regards

Greetings all

Can i suggest only apply the inactive rule to players with less 100k points?

In this way, middle players can still farm inactives with good mines/resources

In a universe with 100 active players/1100 registers, most active of them on top rankings, is good thought, thinking on middle rang players and a way they can improve their ecosystem;

Best regards