• Hello I ask for help, please, I have been punished and I am accused, to see attacked a player, who has published their matches and who wanted to leave the game,

As I can prove my innocence and, therefore, my ignorance of that situation, since I can demonstrate my ignorance.

No one verified that I almost never entered the forum

Greetings.

How to defend oneself from injustice

• if the player wasn't in vacation mode who cares if he said he was quitting it has absolutely no relevance in the attack. considering the player didn't message Triton in game saying he was quitting this is obviously a fair hit. it doesn't break the pushing rule if the player accused doesn't know the player had quit. you cant just assume he knew because it was on the boards which are a god damn joke that no one ever reads. if the player he attacked wasn't in vacation mode its a legal hit and even if he went into vacation mode eventually it would become an inactive and the attack could have happened then. you guys have no logic at all.

• I do not see fair the punishment of my partner just for the fact of not reading the forum and not doing the GO work well.

Why are wasn't you locked in Cpt.Blackthorne?

I would like them to remove locked as soon as possible so that this player can continue to compete for the first place since he is not an ordinary player is the top2 of uni genesis

• cómo "cualquiera" puede "verificar" esto? Este fue un mensaje abierto, todos (incluidos los no registrados) puede leer esto!

hablar con el equipo sobre este castigo; pero básicamente su una acción de empuje.

How can I prove my ignorance of what this player put on the forum?

Why when these things happen they do not inform players by admin message?

How to defend oneself from injustice

• how "anyone" can "verify" this? This was an open post, all (also unregistered) can read this!

Indeed, who can "verify" this ?
    Absolutely no one, so you can't prove he was aware about it... no proof=no punishment, nope??!!

thats not right, he wrote coords where the main fleet is, so if you dont handle this, all pushings (with quittting the game) could be handled this way.

"hey player A im player B will quit this game; you want to buy my fleet? 100$ nice one; write on the board that you will leave and i will destroy you" ...

Do you really think that Triton would ask him to post that on the forum in that case ???
    If there would have been an agrement beetwen them, no one would have know about it...

As I can see, all the same issues remain on that game:
    -Inactive GOS/Admins (instead of punishing players who are JUST playing the game, just DELETE the post of the dudz who stopped, no?)
    -Arbitrary BANS without any PROOF

During that time, real cheaters who are getting fleets from their friends/cheaters using scripts to farm on 1354168413546341 inactives during one day are still RED.
    Anyway the game is dead, and that's not a bad thing when we see that...

Edited once, last by Johzi ().