• Until when is it safe to start using bonuses? In other words, is there a deadline for them to be used?

The castles are continually improving and in a few more days production can increase. Something, not much but something.

I don't want to lose trying to win. Again.

(Just for reference - only!)

With 500% -> 308 524 674 units

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

there is no expiration of bonuses, you should use it 7days before the next bonus is activated.

Normally the crusade events taking some days + the team takes some time, so a week isn't a big problem at all.

Problem last time was that there where changes made to the bonuses. And i don't tell you if we plan new changes or not. If you keep it as long as possible its on your risk like last time.

• There are risks and risks...

A risk presupposes an attempt at gain that can turn into a loss. Knowing the risk from the beginning, it seems normal and legitimate to me.

I now know the risk of change but not the exact development:

When you say it's my risk, is it only for loss or also for gain?

With a new limit change, an increase, can I receive the previous credit?

A risk can be very good too... :)

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

yeah sure, its also a (i would it call) chance to get a benefit out of a development process.

this is the case in so many parts of my games, when something new is added, maybe there are some players benefit more from these changes then other... but thats not mean that "no changes" would be the best way, sometimes you have to take the one time benefit for these players, but in long term, all players have a balanced and hopefully funny game. (for example the troop queue limitation, castle limitations, amber stuff, anything here can be positive or negative for a specific player range