• Good evening,

Something is wrong with the reward for the guards fame.
    I ended 8th in yesterday's guard tournament finals, but received 248 fame instead of the 400.

From another player I heard that he ended up 20th and received 225 fame. This should be 150-20=130 + 50 for being in top 25 = 180.

Can you please look into this?

Another thing about the guards (maybe this should be in a seperate thread)

If you have the guards master, you see the time for registering counting back.... We are not sure if the guards master will do it's job correct. It would be nice if he will enroll you 2 hours before the deadline ;)

Kind regards,

LastSamurai

ID 2510

• the fix works fine, the yesterdays fame output seems correct to me

and unfortunately we don't have logs (cause of the bug) for the first 2 days. So we can't book these fame.

On the long run it shouldn't be such much fame on the ranking

It costs me 2x 250 "crowns"....

• Like I said... I will take my loss again.

An other issue (don't know if I should have made a new thread for this)....

In the first 10 fights, in both W1 and W2, I run up to the same player multiple times... with lots of players joining these battles, this should not happen!

Doesn't matter if the result of the fights is positive for me, or for the other player.

• Official Post

In the first 10 fights, in both W1 and W2, I run up to the same player multiple times... with lots of players joining these battles, this should not happen!

Doesn't matter if the result of the fights is positive for me, or for the other player.

is this feeling "changed" compared to the last season?

Normally any player who has the same win-count like you can be an opponent, but its random. Maybe there is a bug, has someone else notice this behavoir?

• Didnt look closely into this, but i guess this often happens because the player with most points fights against player with lowest (or second most or something like that) points with same wins. So if the winner of the i.e. third round loose in the fourth, and the loser of the third wins in the fourth ... There is a high chance that they fight again in the fifth round. But it is just a guess, but maybe it helps.

And in last rounds not many players are left to be chosen randomly if you are a top fighter.

I remember in last seasons it felt like it happened too often to be random :)

And depending of the amount of players, nr 1 in ranking often has wildcard.

Btw. Wildcards can help you a lot, but it is also annoying if you make no points in wildcard rounds :)

Edited 3 times, last by EntsafteR ().

• Official Post

Btw. Wildcards can help you a lot, but it is also annoying if you make no points in wildcard rounds :)

When you have a wildcard round, that means that there is a odd value of players or you are the only one with these amount of wins. 2nd case is the nice one, there you don't need points anymore. In the other (first) case, yes you lose some points, but in general, you can place there a weak guard and safe your stronger ones :)

I will look into the random part later, maybe i can optimize it

• So far, I don't think there's anything wrong with the algorithm for selecting opponents.

When you have a wildcard round, that means that there is a odd value of players or you are the only one with these amount of wins. 2nd case is the nice one, there you don't need points anymore.

You also get a wildcard if you are the only one without any win. So the 2nd case is not so nice everytime. :saint: