• There is an anticipation error!

I achieved, with my efforts, a recruitment bonus of more than 1000% in the last crusade. I haven't used this bonus, for the most part, until now to be able to maximize development in castles.

Now when I use it I am already limited to 500%.

Is not fair. Does not make sense. Until the end of the next crusade, as always until now, I should be able to use my bonus. My bónus! Achieved by me, with my effort. More than 1000% turn into 500%...

Thank you for the correction.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Are you sure the bonus is wrong? The 1000% is over basic production. Not over the total production. You probably also have other bonuses available: mini packages, premium, amber bonus, starter bonus and other

• I think you (Juflo) even asked for the items that make up the production of resources or troops to be iterated / listed so we can check "easily". As it takes some work, I base myself on the crusade bonus page states above...

W1 - 124

Edited once, last by Nordium ().

• Official Post

There are updates with improvements and updates with nerfs, means when you wait to use something then its your risk that the item is maybe changed.

There are items which (like the resource stars) which you can now use in a better way and this one here, is a reduction.

• I'm sorry but I can't agree. 17 castles with 100/100/9x production reduced by +50% ??????

It won't be because some things improve that I think it's normal to be "robbed" (*) of 50% of something that's mine.

Without any warning. Once again.

Half production for a week, with active master, that's a lot of lost units!

I cannot agree with this. Am sorry.

(*) The word on Portuguese is "espoliado". It's the correct word for me to use. Google translates to robbed ou dispossessed....

W1 - 124

• I will retreat to silence. Annoyed. :(

I think that with a few days' notice I would have nothing to complain about.  :/

Just a few numbers:

Spies - "Normal" production - level 100

- 15min x 0.1% = 0.015 min = 0.9 sec

- 4,000 units / hour

- 96 000 / day

- 672 000 / week

With 1000% bonus -> 7 392 000

With 500% bonus -> 3,696,000

Spies lost in this war in 17 castles: 62,832,000 :huh:

I apologize if I made a mistake in the calculations. But if I'm correct we have to add all the other units... 8|

I will retreat to silence. Annoyed. :rolleyes:

I think that with a few days' notice I would have nothing to complain about.

W1 - 124

• Official Post

the better question is:

why you safe this bonuses ? They are not multiplied, they are additive, you have to build up one of these 17 castles ? or all of them?

for me, it makes no sense to safe these bonuses, finally, thats the risk with saving a bonus. When i would increase a price for example from fame shop or from gold shop, yes, i could say "hey use your gold or fame" but why? You could use your stuff all the time, there is no limitation when activating these bonuses.

• I achieved, with my efforts, a recruitment bonus of more than 1000% in the last crusade. I haven't used this bonus, for the most part, until now to be able to maximize development in castles.

17 castles with 100/100/9x production

why you safe this bonuses ?

Level 9x produces more than level 9(x-1). 99 more than 98. 98 more than 97...

(17 castles) = (Number of castles I can use the bonus) - (fully developed where I already used)

The bonus never had an expiration date or a deadline for starting use. Never!

Until this, non announced, "upgrade" we could use the bonus until the end of the next crusade. Normally, as I tried, we should use the bonus until the start of the next one.

I lost millions of units. Fact! Not destroyed in "normal" warfare but not trained. Millions! Dozens or hundreds of millions.

Anceps fortuna belli. (The fate of war is uncertain)

Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. I (maybe not only I) losed this war - the "enemy" is to much powerfull than I and destroyed my supply lines... ;(

I will retreat to silence. Annoyed. :(

I think that with a few days' notice I would have nothing to complain about. :/

W1 - 124

• Official Post

did you already read my posts?

like this one?

for me its not the best way to solve this problem, but we like to do the crusade in the first half of december.

i never say FACT! that i don't understand your situation, but i have to update this IN TIME when another crusade is coming... i planned the next crusade here... so if you like to use it as late as possible you have to take the risk that something is changed in the next crusade where you like to have this running..

for me there was 2 options, deleting all rewards or letting you these new limitations - whats your decision here?

• You understand my situation but - fact - I lost!

I have already accepted my loss. Am I happy with the situation? No!

You have a plan, unknown to me, you can change parameters without warning, you need to use your time the best way. :thumbup:

*** VS ***

I don't have a strategic information system capable of alerting me to this... :( War doesn't live with just boots on the ground... :P

It is a known risk to me. Lack of information, possibility of changes without notice,...

Did I take that risk? Yes, and at this moment it is a fact that I took that risk and lost. I tried to maximize something and lost a lot. My fault? I assume so.

I agree on one thing - It's a fact that we disagree on a lot. ;)

W1 - 124

• Official Post

I agree on one thing - It's a fact that we disagree on a lot. ;)

Gameoperator already told you in the ticket that you should be careful with your words ... i see that you are pissed and i fully understand that, but when i tell you that i like to run the 2 weeks crusade in the first half of december, that it ends BEFORE christmas, then there are not so many other options. Its maybe not clear to you but the decision for changing these limitations isn't not a thing what we done weeks ago... its a thing we would like to try for this crusade.

so yes, finally i should inform you about this, maybe already last week where the decision was made, but for me you just ignore the fact that i have to do that at a specific point and can't wait that you finished your strategies - this is maybe the case for other updates too. Sometimes we don't like to inform you that you got prepared, thats not the case for this, but this is the case for so many other situations like castle limitations .. so you should different between informations which are safe to place before and these who are not and not telling me with a bunch of sarcasm and smileys that we have no plan what we are doing here.

So calm down and stop this aggressive words. You still have a good bonus and you will get many more good bonuses from crusade as well.

Im sure there are many other who like to take the risk too and they will spawn in that thread in next days.