• Hi I got very important question : If someone help me with ruble - I intercept one guy and he help me with ruble . I send raport from recycling to GO and discribe situation . What I need to do next ??

Because I got Ban for that !!! and GO say I need inform him before action - WTF ????

• If a player makes his recyclers available to another player a fixed rate of 20% of the debris field can be charged, a deviation from this may not break the pushing rule (see § 6 Pushing).

Any recycling assistance must be registered with the game operator, you do not need to await permission. The recycling reports must be sent to the game operators.

Code
    The rule says something completely different and I have no idea whether the game operator mixed something up
  • If a player makes his recyclers available to another player a fixed rate of 20% of the debris field can be charged, a deviation from this may not break the pushing rule (see § 6 Pushing).

Any recycling assistance must be registered with the game operator, you do not need to await permission. The recycling reports must be sent to the game operators.

Code
    The rule says something completely different and I have no idea whether the game operator mixed something up

Thank you - but Today I been banned for that !!!!

is that normal ?? Or only Polish Paleyrs receive Ban for That ??

• Hello Krzys23,

we do not discuss rule violations or bans in the forum. Your statement regarding the origin of players and different treatment is more than inappropriate and of course wrong.

If you have a problem with your punishment or the response from a go, you should follow the chain of command.

This would normally be an Sgo, if this does not exist in your universe, you can contact the community manager nodelay, then write him a private message (here in the forum) with your user ID + Uni and a short explanation. Please note, however, that you should only do this if you cannot get any further with the responsible game operator.

Greetings

Smuggy

Team SpaceInvasion

Thread closed

• Smuggy

Closed the thread.