• Hello fellow people,

I am new to the game and I didn't find any general guide step by step explaining "how to play" !

Here is some topics about my questions :

1) what building should I level up, in wich sequence, and at wich level

2) same question for researches

3) what defenses should I buy

4) what units should I buy

I have a billion questions like this.

(I am french playing on Genesis5)

Thanks for helping me,

Have a good game !

• Try

http://www.si-master.com/fr/

or the ingame Tech tree for basic answers. you can ask more specific question here in the forum.

Try to follow the tutotrial if you have not completet it already and build the 4 mines and the power plant first.

check the tech tree what you want to unlock next in terms of units or building and do the research you need for that.

Start with the 2 shield domes and later you can add something like invervall cannones or laser battery to it.

Try to unlock the transmitter as a Ship first and build some so you can save your resources when you go offline and they are also good for farming the npc "spacia".

• good evening

for the beginning concentrate on Fusionplant for energy, and than all mines. If you play with merchant you dont need blast furnace ecept for the ingame tutorial. Theire is no max level is just limited to the recorces you own.

additional whenever possible upgrade your developmentcenter up to lvl 12 and your research lab up to lvl 10.

your storages should be able to store at least 1 day production.

weaponsfatory in first days to lvl 8 later lvl 13.

when you can build mycrosystem accelerator build it! you need at east level 2 for teleporter but in late game lvl 10+ are needed

fleet bases you should have 10-15 per planet.

do never ever build thermosolarplant, particle cannon or particle shields - absolutly not worth

everything^^

well some researches have a max level above this they dont help you anymore all other will give benefits for each level. i will only list the techs wich have a max lvl

engiene research - lvl8

targeting system -lvl 10

graviton tech - lvl 10

particle analyzer - lvl 5

teleportation - lvl 6

black hole - lvl 2

well for the beginning max 200 lasercannons or solar cannons later when you have lvl 40+mines maybe some thousand but not more than 10k

theire are existing different playstyles. I would sugget to play with Phoenix. They are second fastest ships have a decent attackpower and cause Transmitter and recycler are based on diffuion engine too you can boost just 1 engiene wich spare you time and ressources. Phoenix only laggin in shields so you need to push your shieldtech +1 compared to weapons and defencestech.

If you want to know more just post your questions