• Healing power

This spell increases the next healing of your troops by 25% to 50%! (1 day recharge)

Hello I would like to know how long this lasts?? 24 hours 48 hours??? to have it activated when I need to

• Official Post

Hello,

there is no time limit, its the next heal you perform also when you wait 2 weeks to do a heal.

keep in mind, if you enable that a 2nd time and you don't use the first healing increase, its overwritten, so you can't have 2 heal increase activated at the same time.

regards

Dschibait

• I like to make it a bit more difficult. You can heal the victims of multiple battles with 1x heal. You obviously need to have enough gems and I think you can only use 1 type of gem per healing. But by adding the wounded of multiple battles and adding the gems, you can heal them in one go. Sometimes this doesn't work even if you have enough stones. I do not know why. In the past this was never a problem, because it just took some extra time to heal the wounded from multiple battles separately. I don't have enough experience with healing with amber bonus to say whether this is possible to add the wounded of multiple battles.

I've asked. With both normal healing and amber bonus healing, you can heal the wounded from multiple battles in one go. You can use all types of gemstones that are present in the castle. You add up the the wounded from various battles for which you have the gems and heal them in one go. After this healing you must wait 24 hours before you can purchase the heart amber "power of healing" again.

Edited 3 times, last by Juflo ().

• it is the next healing... not the next healing(s) ... its just one healing not a time frame.

so we can't choose which battle we take care of, this is automatically the next one??? when we are in the middle of a war we receive a lot of reports at the same time so we must be able to choose which battle we are healing at 50%

• That is possible! You can select which wounded you want to heal out of all battles. You select as many battles as you have gems and activate the healing. You then have to wait another 24 hours until the next healing with amber bonus is possible. You can heal the other wounded the next day, But the question is which will run out first, the gems or the amber for the healingspell.

With the "Secret recipe of healing" from the gold page you can even keep the wounded alive for up to 90 days to get enough amber or gemstones to heal them.

So the moment you pay the amber for the healing spell, go to the military/healers page and select all the battles where you want to heal the wounded. The amount you can heal depends on the number of gems you have in that castle. The first healing you useis the one with the amber bonus. Then you can go to another castle and heal the rest of the wounded without the amber bonus or wait 24 hours and buy a new bonus (or choose to let the wounded die of course)

You can only heal all combat wounded or no wounded per battle. You cannot choose to only heal the rams that got hurt in that battle and not the spies

Edited 5 times, last by Juflo ().

• Exactly. If you activate amber healing you can heal 50percent instead of 25.

Be in mind that you have to pay the double amount of gema then.

If i remember well ....

If you have a battle with i.e. 14kkk useless troops and loose all of them. you can heal with around 2,5kk diamonds. If you want to make amber healing, just send 7kkk in attack if you have just 2,5kk diamonds ;)

If you use better troops, much less ;)

Aso soon as you activate amber bonus. The next healing will be with bonus (even days later). So you can make 2 amber healings at once. if you activate in advance and dont uae healing meanwhile.

You can choose the battles like always. Use all different gems, allthough others then diamonds can not really heal a lot.

Paladins and templers cant be healed.

• You're mostly right, Entsafner. But I think there are no "useless" troops. Each type of troops has its own advantages and disadvantages and a good strategist uses them all in such a way that he gets the best out of his men.

But okay, with troops that you can quickly recruit again, the choice of not healing them, but to recruit new ones, is easier than with troops with longer recruitment times