• Hello everyone

it is impossible to take the amber castles whether on eu1 or eu2, on eu2 there will soon be more ambergris castles than normal castles it would be good to make them disappear from the list of gray castles is that each time a player becomes gray his amber castles automatically disappear or so that we can take them but for the moment it pollutes the list of gray castles

thank you for your understanding

• Official Post

EU2:

613 normal castles without an owner

6 normal castles (ambers) without an owner

really, what is this post about?

I will create a fix for that when team is telling me the exact details - maybe i will just remove the amber status randomly from these 6 castles.

• thank you for having understood my message the amber castles are the largest and the largest castles are targets therefore indeed its castles disturb the list

of course when you 613 normal castles I do not count the castles with 0 or 1 point

• Part of the problem is that we, players are not used to take a look on the map if a castle is in the list of grey castles. The list does not show it. Even a spyreport doesn't tell the amber status. It only shows a promissing castle. Only when we attack the castle with senators we will notice that the castle can not be taken.