• I stumbled across this game again after over 10 years now and I wonder if any players who used to play are still here. I doubt it but if anybody remembers get back to me, I used to be called annihilation or anni for short. my forum name was laughing granny.

Also I think the alliance name was EA - all stars, or something like that, hard to remember exact names after so long.

• Hey im a returning player aswell from long long time, i used to go by -Wingedskull- in a spanish speaking server i believe?

• Anomaly

The players of the former universes Spain, Russia and others have been merged into the current universe "Retro".

You could meet old companions there.

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Anomaly

The players of the former universes Spain, Russia and others have been merged into the current universe "Retro".

You could meet old companions there.

I dont think i remember everyone back then, been so long but im playing in the Nexus server atm and seems good.

• I stumbled across this game again after over 10 years now and I wonder if any players who used to play are still here. I doubt it but if anybody remembers get back to me, I used to be called annihilation or anni for short. my forum name was laughing granny.

Also I think the alliance name was EA - all stars, or something like that, hard to remember exact names after so long.

Hey I remember you Anni/laughing granny! You were my neighbour in EN1 around 2010 when I played last! My name was hitchhiker in the Blood Of Heroes alliance.

I also came just this month to see how this game is doing after long time, I see only RoyalOss who I recognize, but he's yellow now :( ;(

Edit: Well turns out you are yellow too now lol