• Official Post

we have more as one admin, one is working on w1 another one on world 2 ... it takes some time that admin 1 can provide informations to admin 2 ...

Admin 1 cannot lock also on world2 because he maybe plays there or he dont want to handle 2 worlds. (there are maybe some more reasons)

so i think you will get your lock also there ;)

• but please check all again. You can check who buy premium to all this account. who buy gold to this accounts.
    I think this not was 1 paypal . not was 1 account in bank. and was several names

my friends buy gold and premium in last 1-2 month.

• 1 minutes ago write to me zubel1968

https://scr.hu/oMn5JM

he never have ban. he play some years legal...

he is also my multiaccount ?

I am angry when admin blocked much legal players.
    we not know why for You this accounts are illegal . this is the biggest problem for all this players

• Hello . Again wonders for Damoria. I and my wife got ban who shared with me link from 3 days ??? I do not know the programming, but is it so difficult to see that I write and play for 5 years in Szczecin, and other players from other regions of Polish ?? I have no other accounts !! im not jendrzej not Emcio im only Ostrega

• we have more as one admin, one is working on w1 another one on world 2 ... it takes some time that admin 1 can provide informations to admin 2 ...

Admin 1 cannot lock also on world2 because he maybe plays there or he dont want to handle 2 worlds. (there are maybe some more reasons)

so i think you will get your lock also there ;)

even if you got banned in the world 2 I declare here that the plant you affair with extortion

once again you do have any numbers but this time you do not donate

• Hello,
    At world 2 - emcio3, at world 1 - Cleomene. I play at damoria for 7 years. . and tooday my account was blocked . . .unlimited. . . My old friends accounts too. Why? WE ARE EVERYBODY MULTIACCOUNTS ?( After seven years, I discovers that all my friends are my multi. . It looks like a joke. But it isn't.
    I hope that the matter will be solved and everything will return to normal.

• to even want to know who and on whose order the account has got stuck and wants, and I demand that the case was explained in the first place

I hope that the consequences will be incurred for this offense

• Hello,
    At world 2 - emcio3, at world 1 - Cleomene. I play at damoria for 7 years. . and tooday my account was blocked . . .unlimited. . . My old friends accounts too. Why? WE ARE EVERYBODY MULTIACCOUNTS ?( After seven years, I discovers that all my friends are my multi. . It looks like a joke. But it isn't.
    I hope that the matter will be solved and everything will return to normal.

I wait too . maybe admin resolve this strange situation

• Hey, I'm zubel1968 I've gotten an unfair ban.
    In the rules, it says that if two people play on the same connection/computer, you must insert their account name into the "Share Internet Connection" section. So I did. My son frequently plays on my computer on his account, "moturmarek2dk". I had his name in that exact section, and yet we got banned. We never benefited eachother. Please, unban us.

• in that game ida big money on the game, so silent about the prank speech
    So, and for each such prank should go implications compensation, punishment of the guilty

• Hello, I do not understand why my account was locked, I have nothing to do with the accounts of those players play legally if someone can explain to me the whole incident?