• Hello everyone

the game actually works again, however it is really very slow on the 2 worlds, I think it will get better during the day.

I have a question about the bonus code, we agree that it can be used on the 2 worlds since these are the 2 worlds that have been affected by the problem???

Cordially

loic

• Code
    Imagino que sera una prueba de fuego con estos servidores, ya que no es normal que pasar de una pantalla a otra u otra url lleve mas de 5 segundos de latencia, especificando que es muy lento y espero que sea una solucion temporal a el juego
    :D :D :D :D Al aire libre

Edited once, last by Halberd: Please only German or English. You can post in another language if you put an translation under it: I imagine that it will be a litmus test with these servers, since it is not normal for going from one screen to another or another url to take more than 5 seconds of latency, specifying that it is very slow and I hope it is a temporary solution to the game. ().

• At this speed game will not work.

You can't enter a recruit if you don't want to wait half a day between castles... There was no point in starting the game. Formally it works, but not in reality.

• speed is actually 10 to 20% its normal speed :(

adding thousands of bandits is useless, we can not attack them

I suggest that we the speed problem is solved, you modify this end date of 16th April

"From March 31st to April 16th (inclusive) you can get lots of Easter bonuses this year!"

and add as many days from Sunday to date of resolution.

this will really let us catch back the delay and maybe achieve both 5000 attacks + grow the Hen House to collect eggs

Thanks

LL

Edited once, last by Bilbo ().

• The Crusade.

If the slowness issues are not resolved in the meantime, please postpone the crusade.

Using the crusade map with the current latency... will be excruciating!!!

I use an old, 2009, PC to play at home - it's the PC for emails and torrents... The crusade map is painful, on that PC, normally. With current issues all my machines run at the same speed - excruciatingly slow - and that PC feels like it's been vastly improved overnight.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.