• Hey Admins&Gamers,

as an old veteran of the SI (from the earliest time) I miss the old SI where thousands of players were occupying multiple universes - sad to see we´re down to a few hundred.

But to the point! Would it be possible to get a new (old) SI universe without those tutorials to boost the early game? Payments + Urplasma is unavoidable evil, but we all understand game needs to make money for you to put effort into it and pay the bills.

As basic suggestions for the new uni:

• Speed and everything 1x - No boosts of any kind. What made the old SI great was the wait-and-right strategy early.
    • No tutorial boost.
    • No specialization bonuses
    • 10 Planets
    • Aliens (I'd let people say matters to this, my own opinion is a no)
    • Events - yes, for keeping people interested and ready to boost - but available later in the game.
    • Resource multiplier for new players after the top 3 has moved further along.

Here is just an opening to help grow discussion. Hopefully, we get enough friction for this to become a realization!
    Please add your own thoughts, and ideas, and let's make this happen together!

SI forever, :thumbup:

SirDr7

• Name it like "nostalgic universe" or something like that!
    I bet that would rise some dead SI veterans from the grave into other universes as well.

Would that be even remotely possible?
    Hopefully some admin will response.

- SirDr7

• Official Post

we had many back-to-the-roots universes in last years; also some completly without payment.

We have tried a ticket system, we tried simple back to the roots speed and long(er) time universe, and all of these are working fine, some users maybe some veterans coming back - but, and this is your intention here, no this isnt the holy grail, don't expect that there are coming tousends of interesting space pilots back to spaceinvasion. These kind of games are RETRO games, which have still many lovers, but most of the people playing 10+ years ago now find 3D or realistic AAA titles

We will see, team not finally decided our summer universe - could be a back to the roots again.

regards

Dschibait

• bonjour à tous

Je pense que pour garder les joueurs ou faire rentrer les anciens joueurs, exemple sur le rétro le x20 on devrait l'avoir jusqu'à 20% des points du premier au classement général ça donnerait plus de raides car avec la protection des ressources on ne raide plus pour moi qui suis un ancien de SI reste le jeu qui n'est pas corrompu par l'argent

merci à tous les joueurs

• Désolé pour mon mauvais français.

Augmenter le système d'accélération comme vous le suggérez n'est pas une mauvaise idée en soi. Cependant, il a aussi un inconvénient. L'essentiel est qu'il ne sert que les grands comptes, car ils l'utilisent simplement dès que les nouveaux joueurs dépassent la limite de 2 millions de points. Cela frustre les nouveaux et les anciens joueurs lorsqu'ils débutent.

auf deutsch auch noch mal dazu

Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes französisch.

Die Anhebung des Speed-Up Systems, wie du es vorschlägst, ist an sich keine schlechte Idee. Allerdings hat sie auch einen Nachteil. Unterm Strich dient sie nur den großen Accounts, da diese sich sobald die neuen Spieler über die 2 Millionen Punkte Grenze kommen, einfach daran bedienen. Das frustriert neue und alte Spieler einfach nur wenn sie frisch starten.

• I think space invasion needs to be more freely advertised all over the internet, I’m sure this will draw a lot of new or maybe some old veterans back into the game, advertising is a big thing especially if you want to draw players in, maybe a little tutorial idea would also help in the ways of a video when advertised also maybe if the forum had pictures of each ship with its stats that would also help to, just a few ideas to maybe think about.

Start small, go big and all out.

• I think events are great to boost players and help them stay active. I think a little more speed would be good for players under 100 million points. Personally the aliens I like but the specializations I think are terrible. The resources auto save means players can play once a week and just hide. Which makes them less active. If you needed to save your resources for each day then they would play everyday. I feel that was a bad idea. The other specializations I can live with. Just my opinions. Thanks