yes we could add a rule that top100 (maybe only top50) could be attacked without restrictions.

The reason why i think top 100 in Sirius universe is because anyone in top 100.

Firstly they cannot receive any resources from bigger players. (or that is classed as pushing).

Secondly: currently and expected to grow of course is that top 100 players is anyone over 88 million points. Now i think you can agree with me that if you have this amount of points you 100% understand the game and can escape flight your fleet if you don't want it to be lost.

Please consider this as think this will have a positive impact.

Thank you

Hello,

I absolutely agree that firstly the game needs to protect (New players and smaller players) who are try to grow and understand how the game works. Punish Farmers who attack these players every day is a good thing.

However I play in Sirius Uni and already there is a 25% of total points value attack protection in place to help smaller and new players. From what I understand this new 50% spice value in my opinion is too large as it also benefits players who actually are not very active and just do some buildings each day.

A player who has a large fleet and taken a lot of time and effort to grow it and therefore will have a higher spice value due to his/her fleet points. But a builder or researcher (maybe less active) with equal total points and little fleet will essentially be protected from the player with the fleet (sue to spice value now) even if they have same total points lets say in this example 500 million total points they both have.

In my opinion if you reach the top 100 players you clearly understand the game and know how to escape flight and know how to play well enough. so i think we should focus on players under the top 100 to have these benefits. Everyone over should be free to fight each other and enjoy the game.

Thank you for listening.

I really like this point as it is exactly why I joined Sirius and not Nexus at the time. Now i do feel silly as Sirius is like second choice, and i think many will feel the same way.

I 100% agree that Sirius Universe needs more speed. I joined Sirius as it was advertised to be the universe with the most speed. now i feel like Sirius is being left behind and all the new players with it, as old universe like 'nexus' have been given a speed boost with players who have 8 billion point accounts.

i am happy to see this that other universes have been given speed updates to help players, but Sirius should get an equal to or better speed bonus. 4 or 5 times speed would work well.

Than you for listening to my comments.

I think events are great to boost players and help them stay active. I think a little more speed would be good for players under 100 million points. Personally the aliens I like but the specializations I think are terrible. The resources auto save means players can play once a week and just hide. Which makes them less active. If you needed to save your resources for each day then they would play everyday. I feel that was a bad idea. The other specializations I can live with. Just my opinions. Thanks