Name it like "nostalgic universe" or something like that!
    I bet that would rise some dead SI veterans from the grave into other universes as well.

Would that be even remotely possible?
    Hopefully some admin will response.

- SirDr7

Hey Admins&Gamers,

as an old veteran of the SI (from the earliest time) I miss the old SI where thousands of players were occupying multiple universes - sad to see we´re down to a few hundred.

But to the point! Would it be possible to get a new (old) SI universe without those tutorials to boost the early game? Payments + Urplasma is unavoidable evil, but we all understand game needs to make money for you to put effort into it and pay the bills.

As basic suggestions for the new uni:

• Speed and everything 1x - No boosts of any kind. What made the old SI great was the wait-and-right strategy early.
    • No tutorial boost.
    • No specialization bonuses
    • 10 Planets
    • Aliens (I'd let people say matters to this, my own opinion is a no)
    • Events - yes, for keeping people interested and ready to boost - but available later in the game.
    • Resource multiplier for new players after the top 3 has moved further along.

Here is just an opening to help grow discussion. Hopefully, we get enough friction for this to become a realization!
    Please add your own thoughts, and ideas, and let's make this happen together!

SI forever, :thumbup:

SirDr7

Hey,

I'm not sure if there is an explanation to this FOW thingy in the forum (at least in English).
    Could someone please explain it?

Now when used 10 s-probes to scan a system it reveals it for a certain amount of time?
    Please someone open this a bit.

SirDr7

Hey,

As told in-game message. When using old SI mode main view has a visual bug in fleet tool-tip.

In picture below, when hoovering mouse over the "info" where fleet should be shows the tool-tip doesn't show correctly.
    Fleet size or resources it carries isn't shown.

Realized it shows when you have more fleet actions going on, but lowest actions fleet info doesn't show.

i think the problem is with the marginals of the fleet actions. (at least what I checked from the code)

thanks beforehand.

Sirdr7

Hey,

has there been any discussions about a new universe? And if there is when it's released?
    Would be fun to begin a new uni (without tutorials and stuff) just like 10+ years ago.
    Of course the paid urplasma stuff could be included as you need profit for running the game.