• Is there a guide that explains how black holes work and how to exploit them with attacks? I have been trying to understand the exact mechanism for days and too many things are not clear to me. I'm an old (even in the sense of age) player and I'm looking for some kind soul who wants to waste minutes of his time to answer the many questions I have to ask.

I apologize for my English, but I am forced to rely on a translator to be able to converse with you. :)

• Based on the Fleet of ships that you have you get a new value assigned to you that is your tactical fleet strength.
    • Based on your tactical fleet strength you can select ships that have a total Firepower upto 25% of your tactical fleet strength.
    • These Ship then can be used for attacks on aliens that give you Spice and War emblems. War emblems can be used in the alien ahop.
    • You can build certain combinations of ships to increase your tactical fleet strength further.
    • After you hit 10kk Total Points you have to attack green, blue and red Aliens and those often require you to have specific ship types to be attacked.

Overall that topic is very large so there isn't a specific guide for it however if you have questions you can always ask here.

• Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I take you at your word and take advantage of it right away.

Do I have to manage the fleet that I set for a whole week?

If I have a day off and I decide to dedicate it entirely to exploring black holes, I can only use 25% of my total fleet, right?

Once I have used all that I have available, do I have to wait for the following week to devote myself to other aliens?

Certain black holes can only be attacked by types of ships that I have never built and will never build, so I'm precluded from exploiting it regardless or is there a possibility of modifying it (perhaps waiting for the following week)?

Is there a possibility to increase the number of attacks not visible by the scanner, without using urplasma?

Be patient :) :)

• Do I have to manage the fleet that I set for a whole week?

A new Alien attack wave starts every week on friday. Then you have 7 days to add ships to your alien fleet and use them for flights. New Ships can be added every 24h once so you dont have to select everything at once but overall that doesnt make a big difference.

If I have a day off and I decide to dedicate it entirely to exploring black holes, I can only use 25% of my total fleet, right?

The 25% value is based on your Tactical fleet strength not on the number of your ships. If your fleet if optimized for aliens you can even select all of your ships. But over all you can used all of your selected ships all the time even finish all of it in less then 1 hour for the entire week.

Once I have used all that I have available, do I have to wait for the following week to devote myself to other aliens?

Once you have used up all of your ships you have to wait for the next attack wave on friday.

Certain black holes can only be attacked by types of ships that I have never built and will never build, so I'm precluded from exploiting it regardless or is there a possibility of modifying it (perhaps waiting for the following week)?

You dont have to build ships that you dont want but evenutaly you might reach a point where this becomes unavoidable. Waiting for next week is not the best option however waiting 1 or 2 days will make some older black holes disappear and new ones to spawn.

Is there a possibility to increase the number of attacks not visible by the scanner, without using urplasma?

Every day you get a fixed number of free invisible attacks. So 7 times per attack wave. Only way to increase the amount of free attacks is by increasing your VIP status by spending U plasma.

• Official Post

Hello,

here is a bit older post but it is really helpful:

maybe we should copy this into the FAQ section

regards

Dschibait

• I have another question about attacks on black holes. I accidentally sent the wrong fleet to attack and called it back after a few seconds. Why did the system still count the fleet for me as I used it, why is the black hole still attacked and the number of invisible flights dropped by one unit?

Grazie

• I have another question about attacks on black holes. I accidentally sent the wrong fleet to attack and called it back after a few seconds. Why did the system still count the fleet for me as I used it, why is the black hole still attacked and the number of invisible flights dropped by one unit?

Grazie

The Alien System doesn't give any refunds. If you make a mistake or recall too early then you have to live with it.