I haven't been able to access alliance mentoring for a couple of days, maybe since the last update. I'm sure it worked until two days ago because I activated the option for a few days. Given that no one in the alliance took away my rights to do this, what could have happened?

Thanks

In April, I played the outpost in the alien galaxy. I managed to reach the maximum amount of spice that can be spent in the game. Since I was absent for a few days due to a road accident, I was wondering if and when it was possible to collect the prize won.

Thanks

I have another question about attacks on black holes. I accidentally sent the wrong fleet to attack and called it back after a few seconds. Why did the system still count the fleet for me as I used it, why is the black hole still attacked and the number of invisible flights dropped by one unit?

Grazie

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I take you at your word and take advantage of it right away.

Do I have to manage the fleet that I set for a whole week?

If I have a day off and I decide to dedicate it entirely to exploring black holes, I can only use 25% of my total fleet, right?

Once I have used all that I have available, do I have to wait for the following week to devote myself to other aliens?

Certain black holes can only be attacked by types of ships that I have never built and will never build, so I'm precluded from exploiting it regardless or is there a possibility of modifying it (perhaps waiting for the following week)?

Is there a possibility to increase the number of attacks not visible by the scanner, without using urplasma?

Be patient :) :)

Is there a guide that explains how black holes work and how to exploit them with attacks? I have been trying to understand the exact mechanism for days and too many things are not clear to me. I'm an old (even in the sense of age) player and I'm looking for some kind soul who wants to waste minutes of his time to answer the many questions I have to ask.

I apologize for my English, but I am forced to rely on a translator to be able to converse with you. :)

Hello. Could there be a bug in the teleport? I tried to transfer transmitters and recyclers from one galaxy to another and everything was gone. The ships leave and never arrive. The teleport remained open.

-Franco61- id 134 Nexus