• Hello,

I was just going through my castles and found it strange that in all my castles the living quarters are being upgraded, while I didn't click them.

Also, the time it takes to upgrade is too high for the level.

Is something regarding the new update causing this bug?

When going to the castle with activating upgrade:

After clicking cancel and restarting upgrade:

Kr,

Vanmorris

Playerid:71

• Official Post

im not sure what exactly happend there; you don't started something here?

The Time could be the time without the bonus from main, but not sure about this.

is this new time the correcto ne from before or is it too fast?

Im confused that these appear in your account without that you start something; but i don't changed something for the building-functions self for this update.

• Hmm, would it then just be due to the bonus time from main which made the time decrease to about 10% of normal?

Actually can't remember when I started last build in those castles, sorry...

• If you have building master running, wrong buildings are built. You have to click through castles and activate again.

Restart process/job could solve the problem for all, many players will not have recognized yet

• Official Post

Hmm, would it then just be due to the bonus time from main which made the time decrease to about 10% of normal?

Actually can't remember when I started last build in those castles, sorry...

lvl43 reduced to *0.29 .. thats also not explaining these values.

Just to ask this again; you don't started these buildings? Or you started it but the times are changed?

• Hello In this castle of mine (*(3 ) 87 🌈 Koordinaten (753|808) the ambermine is being build without giving an order for it. And the techtree tells me the laboratory and treasury are to low, so the building is not in visible in the building menu yet.

• I have several castles building the amber mine.

None meet the requirements set out in the techtree. It has different construction times (possibly due to the construction office).

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

There is a order; i added the amber mine which moves the order of specific buildings by 1 ..

this ends up that storage buildings are (before the fix) going into house build jobs ...

now, i moved anything back, that all buildings has there old order - but if you start a building (in this case, elf workshop) you going to the amber mine.

but, amber mine lvl1 is easier to get, when you abort that building :)

there could be much worser / better things done with this order movement ... but, it is like it is, thats update days.

• Now after this change all my storehouses turned into hiding places with 2-3 days of building.

When I cancelled them I lost all resources it took to start buidling the storehouses...