• i think you under rate these aliens; in bigger scenarios, there is no limitation and basicly you could go for so big fleets (and resulting reward) that the speed up isn't interesting anymore... but why big players dont do that?

I think you are wrong here. Of course I understand how powerful aliens are, and I have to say it's an amazing option. And I want to use it soon, but I need some prepare first. But there are two things:

1. I think players do not understand that mechanic. For me, it took over a month to fully understand the mechanics. Many times I asked you directly how it works cause nobody knew it. Even 'dark angel' who is I think really old player here didn't know how exactly aliens work. I think that this is one thing, players maybe even tried to intercept aliens but they couldn't and they didn't know why cause it wasn't explained anywhere. I think that aliens FAQ should be updated a little bit about this informations how aliens rage attacks work.

2. It's really hard to do cause you need at least two players. I tried to do interceptions couple of times already with different players. The hardest part is to coordinate with each other. I want to do this today, but guy can only at weekend, then at weekend we do this, we spend half of a day for it, then before we can make new planet next to the second alien the weekend is over, guy or me got work to do, so we have to wait whole week to make it again, next weekend he can't cause he also has a live etc.
    It's really hard to coordinate on that with that small amount of players that we have now.

So I agree, there is activity, and it's really strong activity, and potential profits are great. But player doesn't understand that, and they can't do this solo. I think that's why it's not so popular :D

• we plan to introduce 5 new attackzones, 50m, 100m, 500, 1billion, 2billion

What we change it that anyone can attack +/- 4 zones, but for the 3rd (25%) and 4th (10%) the resources are reduced what you steal.

And about that idea. Ok, I think it looks a little bit better then just adding new AZ which work as they currently do. I think it favors the smaller players very much, I think attacks are not main problem why players leave game but we will see :D Maybe that will help :D

At that moment top 2 players will lose about 60 players to attack :D From 133 they will be left with about 75. 39 of them can be attack like in old days, 26 with 25% resources stolen and 7 with 10% resources. I didn't even calculated vaccation mode of players. So it seems like game punish you for beeing big player :D

• now as soon as the player reaches 50 million he will be attacked all 3 times instead of 1

Yea, that's also what I'm thinking. Why there is limit of 3 attacks per day? Maybe it would be better if there would be for example 1 attack per 12 hours? Maybe that would be more helpful with this attacks then new AZ? Dark angel attacks you one time and you can gather everything at that planet for 12 hours (cause nobody else is attacking you :DDD).

• Official Post

now as soon as the player reaches 50 million he will be attacked all 3 times instead of 1

you attack so many players, little players, players which are about 2weeks in the game - and not just one time, stop these lying here!

and, if you do that we can talk about 2 AZs, then we dont talk about 50m points, then we are talking about 500m points which you can attack. is this what you expect, is that what you like to done here with your posts?

stop it, or bring some ideas how we can force YOU that you dont attack about 1000 times a day on players, which play < 1month

• stop it, or bring some ideas how we can force YOU that you dont attack about 1000 times a day on players, which play < 1month

First thing, I think you shouldn't be mad at dark angel. She is just playing your game. It is possible to attack small players 3 times a day, they have resources so she is doing it. It's not her fault game looks like that.

And second thing. How many times would you like player could be attacked daily? Cause I think that even with single attack a day players can be destroyed and leave game. You would have to completly forbidden attacks between players to protect them but should that game be afk PVE?
    And you can set what ever number you say as 'max attacks per player'. You can set for example that player planet can be attacked 3 times per day but not by one player but by everybody. If planet will be attacked 3 times in a row then it's protected for next 24 hours. Or you can set for example 10 attacks per day on single player all planets. But I still think this are not solutions. This is a rude method of forbidding people from playing the game. Instead of giving new ways to entertain, you want to take them from players.

But we can try your way. I think that maybe safe flight mechanic isn't that good. It kind of creates a slave out of you. You must exactly plan your save flight, you must remember it etc. Once you forget you can lose all your work of many months. The only thing that can't be destroyed are research and buildings but as I said they don't really exist for high points players :D

So I am proposing a new way (or additional way) of safe flights. Would work like it:
    You can send your fleet at new flight type called "orbiting around the planet" (or smth like that). Every time you send this flight it takes 10 hours for fleet to come back to planet (doesn't matter what kind of ships you have). But you can come at every moment when this fleet is orbiting and stop this, then the fleet will be back at planet in 30 minutes or maybe 1 hour. Then I think save flights become more flexible. You don't have to exactly remember when you sent flight. You can kind of come back at any moment and in 1 hour you got your fleet back.

• Official Post

So I am proposing a new way (or additional way) of safe flights. Would work like it:
    You can send your fleet at new flight type called "orbiting around the planet" (or smth like that). Every time you send this flight it takes 10 hours for fleet to come back to planet (doesn't matter what kind of ships you have). But you can come at every moment when this fleet is orbiting and stop this, then the fleet will be back at planet in 30 minutes or maybe 1 hour. Then I think save flights become more flexible. You don't have to exactly remember when you sent flight. You can kind of come back at any moment and in 1 hour you got your fleet back.

thats too easy for deffs - i also planned a flight type like that but the team and i found to many possible ways that can be abused.

right now, my new way what i ask the team is to disable the speed up completly with 50m points. I dont like doing this, but this seems for me the only way that players can play there game without getting hundreds of attacks.

maybe the specs from si classic could help here, in special the researcher spec, maybe we could implement this by a new building "hidden bunker" or something like that, where your resources are safe; this is multiplied with the speedup (just speedup, not other multiprods)

Just to saying that again (you dont read it carefully!) the POSTS makes me mad; we both looking for solutions and what is she writing "then i attack them 3 times and not one time hahaha!" ... thats not funny, and thats not helpful... thats simply respectless to you, and also me and my work.

• it seems like dark angel dont unerstand that i work hard and spent money to get players into spaceinvasion, and also spaceinvasion 2 ... and what she is trying here is all the time fucking my new players... thats funny? i dont think so!

so, im really pissed right now... sorry to say that here, but these "little" posts here makes me so mad

Sorry. I wasn't going to upset you in any way, if I did. I think we all want the best for the game. But everybody can see it in different way, also everybody is thinking a little bit about himself.
    But with every decision you make there will be somebody happy and somebody mad. You just have to find balance between that. You think that small players are leaving cause da is killing them. But I'm sure that's not only reason, and also you have to look from da perspective. She must love the game, she is playing it for last 10 years? (if date at profile is right). She is up every morning, sending dozens of attacks for players. That's why she is first. This is the most ambitious player of SI2. And if you look from her perspective what you try to do is just making her game worst. It's pretty obvious that she is mad about that.

Also I think there is communicating problem cause of language. She is using translator to write here, I don't know about you but if you are using it too then there can be a lot of misunderstanding.

You must decide what's best for game in your opinion and do it. Sadly you will know if that was a good decision after some time :(

I wish you all the best, stay strong :D

• Official Post

Sorry. I wasn't going to upset you in any way, if I did. I think we all want the best for the game. But everybody can see it in different way, also everybody is thinking a little bit about himself.

it was just about these posts from da

just telling you this:

i pay for a registration 3$

that dont mean in SpaceInvasion that this user enters the game at all, or is going into SI2

so, i have take all entries from the database, da attacks about 44 players in last 90days which are ending the game in 24hours after this attack. So, just dont get me wrong, that can have many causes, but like you say, speedup is nice, makes no sense to me to stop there. Yes not only da attacks some of these players (just take that for da) ...

so these 44 players *3$ (which has to be placed with a higher value, like i explain above), is this worth anymore?

finally, yes you are right, its the game - but i can tell you a good example:

in damoria, there are no attack rules at all - the players are respectful with newbies, they love any new player also when he/she joins a opposite alliance. That feeling in that game was so amazing to me, that feels like a rly big community.

I also know that from many spaceinvasion classic alliances they mentoring these new players, atatcking small players is also a no go (not for all, but i know many players who do that)

so, take my words like you wish, but for me, this kind of focusing 100x speedup players isn't a good way to keep a game alive what you love.

• Damn, what you mean 3$ for registration? It's cost of adding new record to data base or some advertisement cost? That's seems a lot if that's for any random player.

And now I better understand your perspective. From your point of view that really sucks if player leave like that. But you probably can't expect a player to think about whether playing the game is in their favor :/ He will do what ever is possible in game to win :/

And did you think about something like that? :

Right know speed-up is like that:

up to 10% of points: 100x

up to 20% of points: 50x

up to 30% of points: 25x

up to 40% of points: 10xup to 50% of points: 5x
    all other placements get a 2x speed on activation

So what if AZ would be based on that? You create only 6 AZ:

AZ 1 - 0% - 10% of best player (players with 100x speed-up)

AZ 2 - 10% - 20% of best player (players with 50x speed-up)

AZ 3 - 20% - 30% of best player (players with 25x speed-up)

AZ 4 - 30% - 40% of best player (players with 10x speed-up)

AZ 5 - 40% - 50% of best player (players with 5x speed-up)

AZ 6 - 50% - 100% of best player (players with 2x speed-up)

These would not be strictly fixed AZ but moveable depending on the first player's points. With that it would be even possible to make attacks +/- 1 AZ. You can also make more AZ with new speed-up values. With that solution every player would be able to fight with against players that got about same speed up like them. Maybe that's better idea then AZ you proposed?

EDIT: ok, when I looked at ranking this values are maybe not the best cause da would be able to attack only one player :D So exact values must be little bit different but idea still is the same :D So AZ based on best player points and this way it would be somehow connected to speed-up intervals.

• Official Post

maybe you didnt noticed this post?

i thiink a complelty rebuild of these azs isnt a good way... we can (i think) simply go for some building or feature, that work against these - i can call it tactic

• I saw it.

I'm just trying to think what's the problem now. It seems that problem is that strong players (with small speed-up) are destroying small players (with big speed-up). So maybe only players with same/similar speed up should be able to fight with each other. That was mainly an idea.

• Official Post

yes, thats the problem - i like the spec idea from si classic, this is something, what big players also use and small players can prefer (or not) the safty method to get the ress auto saved....

maybe we have to take other number then si classic, the speed up is rly high, but maybe we can multiply these with the speed up... just some ideas in my head.

• Hmm at lvl 4 there is 13.5 milion resources saved. 13.5 mil x 100 = 1,35 bilion of each resource at every planet. 12 planets x 1,35 x 4 = 64,8 bilion resources safe from robbing :D That's a lot :D

I think maybe better to introduce this new AZ that you talked about, then wait some time, see if anything changes and then maybe introduce something else about that case :D