• when attacking an alien with a disk, uroplasm captures only 20 uroplasm !!!! it's nothing at all!!! this needs to be revisited.

and in general it is necessary to revise the system of disks, why are they? they do not add any semantic load to the game

• when attacking an alien with a disk, uroplasm captures only 20 uroplasm !!!! it's nothing at all!!! this needs to be revisited.

and in general it is necessary to revise the system of disks, why are they? they do not add any semantic load to the game

I can agree with that. But I prefer to give a slightly more specific answer.

Let's start from that aliens don't really have much resources, So there is no reason to farm them for that. Interception is incredibly profitable mechanic but there must be muliple players cooperating with each other and as I see from my questions probably nobody knows how they works. I didn't see anybody who is doing interceptions.

So the last thing about aliens are their discs:

:!: Data-Disc-Secrets and Data-Disc-Spawn - I would say this discs are ok. This are hard to get without scanner ship. They introduce kind of progress mechanic into aliens. But sooner or later they mean nothing since every player got them.

:!: Data-Disc-Power - Completly useless disc. At world like SI2 with x100 speed up bonus until ~600m points it's useless in every situation. Players can earn for fleet so fast that this 10% is not real advantage in normal attacks. It could be useful with interception attacks but when you send interception attacks you probably send multiple at once (to have ~100% chance to hit) so you must have multiple discs for single interception. So disc is just bad.
    :?: Posible solution - Maybe if disc would be made out of single part, maybe two. Or somehow would give player 10% bonus but not for single attack but for time (I think 10 minutes is enough) on attacked alien. That would make disc better in my opinion.

:!:Data-Disc_loot - Also really useless disc. 100% loot instead of 50% is in best case like 10 milion resources more? But you still can get them by sending more attacks? Also again, on world with x100 speed-up aliens resources arent big thing so I'm not sure if that disc makes any difference, you can even farm couple spacias (with no efford) to get that amount of resources.
    :?: Possible solution - Again make this disc single part (but even then it would be still pretty bad). Another solution is to make that disc as a multiplier for example x5 or x10 (maybe even more) more resources from attack. Then players also would carefully pick the moment they use it (probably first attacks on alien when he got most resources on him). Or maybe make that disc permanent like first two, then it would be like another level in progressing with aliens.

:!: Data-Disc-Ultraplasma - Probably the best disc in game so far. I didn't know it's 20 ultraplasma ( I never used it before ). But it seems pretty ok. It's a premium currency, it shouldn't be too easy to get. I think that disc is ok.

:!: Data-Disc-Evolution - Idea of disc is ok. But the time of bonus is pretty short. It's made from 12 fragments (with 16 max possible per day?) and gives 500% bonus for 2 hours? So in 2 hours you get production of 10 hours? (maybe 12 if it's 100%+500%). If you look at how much work needs to be done to get this disc and compare it with chill farming spacias or players (with x100 speed up bonus production) then this disc isn't that impressive. Also at high points players most of the production isn't comming from self production. Disc probably can be useful for small players with speed up bonus cause if you multiply that x100 bonus times 5 it can be something, but for big players disc is bad.
    :?: Possible solution - Probably the best thing would be increasing muliplier or/and time of disc. But maybe it should be increased depending on your points? So no matter who uses it he will get this x500 normal production? So for players with less then 10% of first player points would get 500% bonus but players with more then 50% of first player (possible speed-up is x2) would get 25 000% bonus? :D And even then I think that time would have to be increased maybe to 12 hours, maybe 24? Then I feel like it would be something to chase.

:!: Data-Disc-Wormhole - Another useless disc. Single instant attack is just nothing. I can tell that to destroy aliens I normally make more then 30 attacks. Then what is that single attack for? It's not worth of normal attack cause what's the difference if you make single instant attack when you have to send 30 flights anyway? Also not worth much if you think about interception cause what's chance that you hit with single moment exactly at the moment when aliens are back?
    :?: Possible solution - Probably best thing with that would be making it not single attack but probably time? Like 5 minutes? So player would be able to instantly kill even whole alien? Or if you don't want that then maybe simple fixed amount of attacks like let's say 10, you open wormhole and it got counter of 10 attacks through it. Then you can use it to destroy alien, you can use it for amazing interceptions (when I think about it maybe even 5 attacks per wormhole would be more accurate), then it just have any value.

Also I'm not sure if right know the mechanic of "Reconstructing data discs" is appropriate for now. I cummulate damaged data discs now and I'm not going to reconstruct them cause I don't think it's beneficial at all to pay so many research hours for single disk part that is not even good :/

This are just propositions of pretty simple changes that don't change much in mechanic. Of course there is milion other ways for make aliens better but I don't have whole day for writing :D Probably the most simple thing that can be added to alien is something like research-disc, disc that can shorten your research time. You can just copy code from pirate event so shouldnt be much work. Even that single change would make aliens so much better and would give any advantage for players that try to make them :D

• 20 uroplasma is a lot???? 200 is not enough for such a disk, it takes a lot of effort to assemble it

power disk and 100% disk must be used on players

200? :O
    I'm not sure if you know how to get discs. There are 3 possible ways to gather discs:

1 - rubble field on alien planet.
    2 - normal attack on alien planet.
    3 - normal attack on alien planet but after that attack that alien gets destroyed.

When you go for option 1 then I agree it's hard to get disc. Discs arent worth this recounstruction time. But when you go option 2/3 you get normal discs, with scanner ship it's not that rare to get them. For example my last destroyed alien:

• Official Post

it is for free; just saying - im also thinking that 20 is not soo much; we had a *10 multiply of urplasma some years ago, i think we don't increased that here corerctly; so i think that 200 is good - but, getting 400 (almost the merchant) in a year - and im pretty sure its possible to get more - thats ok.

other discs suggestions are ok, we will see what the community says about these changes - just like to see more opinions.

• Yes, 200 is too little!

it’s easier to buy at the price of coffee than to look for and collect 10 such disks for half a year

Damn idk. I think you exaggerate. I gathered 5/10 ultraplasma parts in last week. If it takes you half year to gather one disc I think you are doing something wrong. From single alien I think 5/6 disc parts (the real parts that doesn't need to be reconstructed) it's pretty easy to get.

But of course if you want to increase it to 200 that's awsome for me, I will not be oppose :D

• in general, other disks should also be reviewed,

or use for regular players!

disks are a very interesting quest but such a good and interesting feature in the game is not used by players, like bits too