• Hi,

Why players of the nexus universe did't get the possibility to transfer planets ?

People from the genesiss universe are in a better position now

They can position themselves however they want, knowing that no one will change their position in relation to them...

• _Czarna_Mamba_

Good Question and now we wait for an explanation from the player benefiting the most from it :saint:

So far the best reason I have heard is that I would not matter anyway if all the Players got the option to move the planets at the same time which kind of makes sense I guess because then the players that are looking to abuse it will just wait until near the end and move last.

A possible solution would be to give everyone a planet move and hide the playernames so they can move around anonymously but this is likely not gonna happen.

If you know more players that are unhappy about it you should voice your concerns now or just let it go for I myself cant take anymore of this hypocrisy and lack of competitiveness from certain players :sleeping:

• Official Post

because then the players that are looking to abuse it will just wait until near the end and move last.

i dont start this discussion again here; but "abuse" isn't what it is to "wait" until end.

My explaination was (for anyone else reading here) that if anyone has an planet move, who waits, will still get the benefit to be near an enemy.

This isn't abusing, this isn't unfair, players from gen3 has another universe structure and has to change there positions when the transfer script has to replace them, beside the fact that you have more galaxies.

For RETRO/Nexus Players it changed nothing - you keep your (prefered) positions. If any cold planets are sattled from RETRO players, is there a Gen3 player who ask for new cold planets?

For me, this arguments from xsuno (its fair enough to call them arguments) are simply not corect. And players who know escape flights, are also not interested on planet moves to "run away" ...

finally, to do this cold argument solving, is it ok for you xsuno to replace any planet that anyone has the same chances to get also positions from RETRO/Nexus players?

Just a stupid question - closed that here.