• for about 1 month there has been a modification of the top troop

before when we sent for example 10 billion troops in attack as soon as an attack of 2 billion was to pass is therefore was on the way back the top troop passed to 8 billion because the top troop counted only the troops in attack is since about 1 month the top troop also counts the troops on the return which changes a lot of things for the calculation on the attacks which remains to come can you go back on this modification??? :/ :/

Cordially

• See "help" "world statistic" Top players according to troops. Here you can see the max. of the attacking troops on this moment and the player sending them. Some strategies have been developed based on this information. I myself have not noticed that anything has changed here. ( Wish I had enough troops to notice this :P ) But I think Chemilla means that these days the returning troops are also counted and not just the attacking troops. As a result, the existing strategies no longer work well.

• Official Post

Last Change on this was about 2 years ago.

And there is just one row (which i think you mean) and this is maximum amount of troops. This is the amount / the player with the most troops - why shouldn't this contain any troops on there way back? Wayback troops are still troops on the account.

sorry, but i still don't get the problem

Did you mean the "running attacks" value?

• yes exact I mean the value of the troops which are still in attack, before the troops which were on the way back did not count any more in the top troop because only the troops in attack counted, I play a lot with the top troop to know who attacking me is how many troops is how many troops are still in attack is how many are on the return, now while the troops are on the return it counts in attack

do you understand better what i mean??? :/ :/

• Official Post

i understand what you like to see in that stats - but there is no value for that right now.

Top players according to troops => this is the maximum amount of troops for place 1

Troops worldwide => are all troops in that world

Running attacks => is the amount of attacks, but not the amount of running troops

so please write me the english name of the row you mean... for me, there is no row what fits to your request.