• Hello Spacepilots!

For a new endless old world (2009) not now but like in 1 years =)

No money, No bonus, Faster with 2/3 new

Example:

Fleet rebuilding: 50% ships lost for + spice in the universe + stiffness

Sirius Research The Research Network

From now on, you have the possibility of carrying out research in several research laboratories of your network. Still, a search takes time - but with your network, you have the ability to reduce the time it takes to complete the search.

Each research requires a maximum of 200 days in this universe. At each level of a research laboratory on one of your planets, you reduce the maximum duration by one day.

The minimum is 30 days for a search; this corresponds to research laboratory level 170.

Research costs are withheld.

Here are the specs:

Start : ?

End : infiniment

Speed: 4x

Flight speed: 5x

minimum flight time for attacks: 5min

Galaxies: 3 with 400 systems or 6 with 200 systems

Planets: 6

planets per system: maximum 1 or 2

construction fields (Astro/Planet): normal as in other endless universes

Asteroids: 2

Asteriod shooting waiting time: 1 month

Galaxy scanner: 3 normal

Fleet rebuilding: 50% ships lost for more spice in the universe

Aliens: Disabled

Stars: Off

Disabled tunnel system

IDT: Disabled

Bash protection: 4 attacks per 24 hours per planet

Specialization: Disabled

Spektral Mode: Disabled

VIP system: Disabled

Shop: Disabled

After if there is another idea why not =)

Good game to all

• I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you are claiming that under BigPoint, there were no paid features, then yes. You are correct.

But the game also was abandoned under BigPoint for that exact reason, and it nearly died. The only reason the game is still here is because it now makes money through paid features under Bitmeup who run it FAR better than BigPoint did...

No paid features, no spaceinvasion....

EDIT:

Here's an idea. If you volunteer to Dschibait that you will cover the costs of the server you suggest above. Let's not say infinite - because who knows how much that costs. But if you pay up front all the costs for the first 5 years, then I'm sure Dschibait would create the universe for you. And a lot of players would thank you. ;) :D

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

Edited 2 times, last by Fodsey ().

• Official Post

Here's an idea. If you volunteer to Dschibait that you will cover the costs of the server you suggest above. Let's not say infinite - because who knows how much that costs. But if you pay up front all the costs for the first 5 years, then I'm sure Dschibait would create the universe for you. And a lot of players would thank you. ;) :D

no one can predict how many players will play this universe. If its a free universe im pretty sure that there will be many old / returning players - so maybe its just about 200-300 players (like other universes) maybe its about 10.000 or more ...

So calculating server costs on that is not possible.

• So calculating server costs on that is not possible.

I didn't realize that, but actually, my suggestion was not really serious. I don't presume any player would want to pay for an entire server. That's why I made the suggestion, so the he could think through the reality of the costs.

But a server with 10,000 or more players again would really be awesome!! ^^ ^^

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Official Post

launching a survey would be nice for an estimate =) after for the costs 1 server can cover another, right?

first, the business model of free2play games with payoptions is, that most players are really free2play-players - means about 10% of all players are only spending money into the game. So, when opening such a world, why these free2play players should stay at there "old" universes?

And, you don't read the above part. If this kind of universe will bring a bunch of players back, yes, there are sure players which also will go to other universes and spending money there - but when you have one free universe with much more players, its not hard to think about, how many players will play a -pay-able universe.

For me that makes no sense.

So, just a idea, we could talk about a yearly fee to play this universe - like a world of warcraft subscription model.

• So, just a idea, we could talk about a yearly fee to play this universe - like a world of warcraft subscription model.

I like this idea, Like the classic invasion 2019.
    when we look at WoW theres a Classic into the subscription maybe when the Universe starts and you buy a Year subscription for the merchant you get can play 12 Month Spaceinvasion Classic!

i like this idea rly a spaceinvasion classic with more speed is very attractive for me!