Hello Spacepilots!

For a new endless old world (2009) not now but like in 1 years =)

No money, No bonus, Faster with 2/3 new

Example:

Fleet rebuilding: 50% ships lost for + spice in the universe + stiffness

Sirius Research The Research Network

From now on, you have the possibility of carrying out research in several research laboratories of your network. Still, a search takes time - but with your network, you have the ability to reduce the time it takes to complete the search.

Each research requires a maximum of 200 days in this universe. At each level of a research laboratory on one of your planets, you reduce the maximum duration by one day.

The minimum is 30 days for a search; this corresponds to research laboratory level 170.

Research costs are withheld.

Here are the specs:

Start : ?

End : infiniment

Speed: 4x

Flight speed: 5x

minimum flight time for attacks: 5min

Galaxies: 3 with 400 systems or 6 with 200 systems

Planets: 6

planets per system: maximum 1 or 2

construction fields (Astro/Planet): normal as in other endless universes

Asteroids: 2

Asteriod shooting waiting time: 1 month

Galaxy scanner: 3 normal

Fleet rebuilding: 50% ships lost for more spice in the universe

Aliens: Disabled

Stars: Off

Disabled tunnel system

IDT: Disabled

Bash protection: 4 attacks per 24 hours per planet

Specialization: Disabled

Spektral Mode: Disabled

VIP system: Disabled

Shop: Disabled

After if there is another idea why not =)

Good game to all

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
    Please try again later.
    If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should checkthe error log for details.
    Faithfully yours, nginx.

1) For the galactic radar I do not understand why it should be activated if it was better before

2) It is for this that we should modify because we are bored, yes but the player has the right to only 3 attacks on his planet from the same players, after more more more what we are at war but after that is the goal of a war =)

3) Why with each new war against the same alliance the counters are set to zero and the stats not left?

4) Yes it would only be useful for spacia raiders and for other inactive players it is not a good game but when all the active players are 0-0-4 bin it has nothing to do except the inactive

good evening everyone

I have some ideas in mind

1) to have the radar active, I find it completely useless, I might as well leave it as before.

2) the Specialization the researcher useless, because the players who are in 0-0-4 can make a flight for 1 week without even being attacked, for the stiffness it is more annoying. Because we can’t even attack their production day or night, so for the stiffness it’s annoying, because attacking inactive people its going 5 min it’s an online game to play with other players and not to play against a computer. So to modify see remove.

3) useless invasion, because I find that its has no interest, I explain to myself A and at war against B, A capitulates but B has not finished so relaunch the war but the stats are all at 0, so leave the stats since it is the same alliance with which we are fighting.
    We can also make once the butter begins which does not last 1 week and after its the winner receives something to gain history of not doing his for nothing is to put a bit of spice in the game or to have a tournament of alliance wars.

4) when we open the galaxy page it has espionage at the bottom and recycle why not add attack or put transmitter because to attack the inactive it is faster and less boring than to go to command the fleets which is much longer and especially boring when you have more than 300 attacks per day.

Have a good evening

Guten Abend, alle.

Ich habe ein paar Ideen im Kopf.

1) das aktive Radar haben, ich finde es völlig nutzlos, so viel wie bisher zu lassen.

2) die unnötige Specialization the researcher, da die Spieler, die in 0-0-4 ist, einen Flug 1 Woche ohne selbst angreifen kann, für Steifheit ist es aufregender. Denn man kann auch nicht angreifen ihre Produktion Tag wie Nacht des Schusses für die Steifigkeit es ist ärgerlich, denn angegriffen inaktive seine geht 5 min dies ist ein Online-Spiel, um mit anderen Spielern zu spielen und nicht gegen einen Computer zu spielen. Modifer zu sehen, entfernen.

3) Unnütze Invasion, denn ich finde, dass seine a kein Berücksichtigung, ich erkläre mir A und Krieg gegen B, A kapituliert, aber B hat nicht beendet, so dass der Krieg wieder in Gang kommt, aber die Statistiken sind alle 0, da die Statistik, da es das Bündnis ist, mit dem wir kämpfen. Man kann auch tun, wenn die Zeit anfängt zu beginnen, was nicht hart 1 Wochen und nach seinem Gewinner recois etwas gewinnen, geschichte nicht für nichts zu tun, ist ein metre ein chili kann im Spiel sehen, ein Ring-Krieg-Turnier zu machen.

4) wenn man die Galaxie Seite öffnet, hat es unten Spionage und recyceln, warum nicht hinzufügen, angreifen oder transmitter setzen, denn um die inaktiven zu attackieren, ist es schneller und nerviger Mönche, als vorbei zu gehen, um die Flotten zu bestellen, die viel länger und langweilig ist, vor allem, wenn man mehr als 300 Angriffe pro Tag macht.

Gute Nacht für Sie.

Good morning all

I have a few questions for the Sirius server

1) So I won 2x the lottery and I still haven't won my title why?

2) sasza__23 who had deleted his account and again how is it done?

Actually I don't think he wants to attack with probes lol, :P :P but he wants a fast attack choice with transmitters. At the moment, to launch an attack on a yellow, you need to click through to your fleet commands to choose transmitters and then launch an attack.
    All I am doing is trying to make sure that everyone understand each other here lol. I don't feel the need for such a function on the galaxy map.

But just to be clear, he doesn't want to recycle with probes, or attack with spy probes lol. But yes, he is asking for a change to the galaxy map so attacks with transmitters can be done easier and faster.

But I think it has been said before, soon there will be nothing left to do if everything is so convenient... but maybe I just don't see the need because I almost never attack inactives... I find it immeasurably boring to send attacks all day with no adrenaline...

it's quite his thanks Fodsey

yes because when you do more than 500/600 attack per day it becomes boring and long while the sa would be faster easier to play because I'm so high that I can type that the top 30 knowing that the half and in MV

thank you for your reply
    Yes, I think they will not do anything but hey, he has nothing to do with the game and it's a shame, even the big players stopped in this universe, me who is the 2nd server. Bin I'm bored to death, I could be the next player to stop and it's a shame.

and for my second idea what do you think?

and I who was former players for the ZA is not great because for the players a little active bin he has no target since he is under protection it was still better at the time or stop at 200,000 points

good evening

I wanted to know if he was going to have any modifications on the Sirius universe. Because I will not say I'm bored and he has nothing to put in the tooth. To spice things up a little, a reduction of the universe would be good. Example 4: galaxy reduced to 300 because it has systems where there is really nobody on at least 50 systems or most of its AI, Protection, Mv
    so on 1000 players he has about 100 assets
    it's so bad

And I have another idea for attacks like probes and recyclers, but with Transmitter, because every time you have to select, validate, etc. I think you understand me, so I hope it will be possible.

thank you for reading me and good games to all

sorry for my English

Bonsoir

Je voulais savoir s'il allait avoir des modifications sur l'univers de Sirius. Parce que je ne dirai pas que je m'ennuie et qu'il n'a rien à mettre dans la dent. Pour pimenter les choses un peu, une réduction de l'univers serait bien. Exemple 4: galaxie réduite à 300 car elle possède des systèmes où il n’ya vraiment personne sur au moins 50 systèmes ou la plupart de ses IA, Protection, Mv
    ainsi de suite 1000 joueurs, il a environ 100 actifs
    c'est tellement mauvais

Et j'ai une autre idée pour les attaques comme les sondes et les recycleurs, mais avec Transmitter, car à chaque fois il faut sélectionner, valider, etc. Je pense que vous me comprenez, alors j'espère que ce sera possible.

merci de me lire et bons jeux à tous

Désolé pour mon anglais

Hello everyone

I wanted to know there will be what like event and when on the SIRIUS?
    Thank you for your answers.

Good games to all =)