• No. You are being deliberately dense. Playing on Saebor's pain for your own fun. You just like to argue, you don't care that he lost his fleet. You just want to stir.

It is not suspicious. You are just a noob. I'm done here.

Well you know it is suspicious hence why you admitted that you previously told the GOs how you did it. If it wasnt suspicious you wouldnt have told the GOs....

• Official Post

Well you know it is suspicious hence why you admitted that you previously told the GOs how you did it. If it wasnt suspicious you wouldnt have told the GOs....

maybe its not known from anyone here, but a GO isn't a God .. means, also GOs don't know any possible strategy in the game.

There are again and again new strategies we don't like and where we want to have more possibilities to avoid / reduce the impact of these kind of strategies (like the vacation hunt, or some kind of planet move strategies).

So, explaining something to a GO don't mean that it is suspicious at all .. it just means that the GO maybe don't knwo the strategy or the GO test the player, if he used the strategy he expects.

• what foolish excuses some of you are writing. even with escape flight assistant.. you still DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG THE FLIGHT IS !!

on that specific day........ I had EFed for an hour while I was working online.

when my fleet returned, I did a few things and then sent it out for a 4 hour EF so that I could finish my work and have lunch.

i don't care who you are or how good you think you are in this game... it is impossible to predict that scenario because those were decisions I made in the moment.. that didn't follow any routine from any other previous moment. his fleet was 3 seconds behind my fleet - IMPOSSIBLE !!!

AND.. what the admin doesn't want to talk about was a similar situation that happened to me in SI2.. but I'll digress for now about that.

but hey... I'm not a friend of the admin.. i don't have special software to tap into this game.. so, I don't know the details of how it happened.

but what I do know... is THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE - PERIOD, PERIOD, PERIOD !!

but hey.. if this is the way you want to win.. then go for it. it's just a game. it obviously angers people to be in a situation like that because time and effort have been invested. but I'm proud to say that my successes were earned the hard way.

• Official Post

i don't have see the explaination from xsuno but just 2 thinks how it is possible, to detect a time, a period when you start.

1. when you take all your resources => so its not a problem to detect how long your mines are working after ef, just calculations and try which bonuses you could have. Thats easy and done so many times ;)

2. if you don't take any resource with you, just ef, also easy to get the missing spice from your production. you need a production status, as new as possible, than you can calculate the missing resources from this account. This is a bit harder for fleeters who farm - but for miners / busy opponents a working situation.

3. is just a spy in your alliance .. thats so easy and ignored by so many players...

i don't say that this is done that way here ... i don't know how like i say (i don't need to know that) - but these are just 2 options / or an easy spy and not the hardest ones) to detect when you start or how long you flight.

• well dschibait i think the topic is solved only message who is coming its impossible sonu must be cheating or be friend of you....

what about close this thread? dont want to see the mimimi take over the board

• YES !! you can measure the length of an EF by judging the mines. Any true fleeter in here knows that and has done that many times. and over a longer period of time, you get a sense of when their fleet lands, etc.

absolutely - I'm done that many times too.

but this wasn't an over-night EF !! this was a day EF that didn't follow any routine. i didn't even know when I was going to EF until a minute before I did it.

AND... his fleet was 3 SECONDS behind mine.

so, make all the excuses you want... but nothing you can say will untangle this scenario.. nothing !!

and you won't investigate it because we have a long history of not getting along. i don't see this admin as fair bc I've seen other unjust situations with other players throughout the years in this game. I've called it out in the past and then the admin would flex their muscles to "show me whose boss."

I know how it is in here because we have a long history.

and I'm happy to play the game and stay away from you (the admin)... but also leave me alone and let me play the game naturally too.

• Official Post

well dschibait i think the topic is solved only message who is coming its impossible sonu must be cheating or be friend of you....

what about close this thread? dont want to see the mimimi take over the board

first i hoped that they are a bit more friendly, you say that you explain that, what is a nice move...

but so, with this kind of presumption - i wouldn't explain here something in your situation ^^

so yes, i close this thread here ... they can ask you in a friendly way (maybe ^^) if you want to explain something here.

I also have to talk with my GO about this, now im .- yeah longing to know - if im - maybe - on the right way with my post :D

/closed

• Official Post

no need to answer this ... its ust a crying post that i don't explain you the way they done you.

its easy, if you think that i / the team don't do a good job, leave - there is no need to discuss / or change your mind, that we ask for good explainations - but i don't need to tell you something about other strategies - which are working fine like we see here.

You can like me or not - you can like the game or not - but respecting a strategy and respecting that i don't explain anyone the strategies from others, isn't a bad job, this is what these players expect

if you have a good strategy, where you get someone, i would also keep this in team / as a secret - its your work / you think about this / you developed it ... so its your strategy and anyone else have to ask you or take the same work for it.