• Code
    I'm starting to get tired of this game. Again again. when I have attacked a gray castle and want to return to the list and find the next one, then the list is no more, a list with almost no gray castles is there instead ??. i have tried to update the game, logged out of the game. into gen, and the problem is still there, wrong list being displayed on gray castles. again again
    • Official Post
    Code
    I'm starting to get tired of this game. Again again. when I have attacked a gray castle and want to return to the list and find the next one, then the list is no more, a list with almost no gray castles is there instead ??. i have tried to update the game, logged out of the game. into gen, and the problem is still there, wrong list being displayed on gray castles. again again

At the moment I am not experiencing this problem. Are there other players still experiencing these issues? And if so: on which devices/with which brower do you play this game?

Code
    after buying gold, my profile always wants me to be from england, it goes back to it every time i change it to danish ???

Is this related to your home country flag behind your player name in your profile or to the game language setting?

• Official Post

Hello,

first, i dont like to see 2 different bugs in one thread... Next time, create a new thread where we can talk about the issue.

first bug:

when you do something, yes its possible that the list gets new entries, whats ends up in a different position of your last entry / for your position.

I think this is your problem - that would also explain why no one else see it, its maybe just unlucky that you get a refresh / activity there.

2nd bug:

which profile do you mean here? Ranking, or your user profiles page?

regards

Dschibait