• Good morning all

I'm writing here because I don't understand everything that's going on right now on damoria

a truce has been set up on eu1 until the 31 following the war in ukraine which has no relation with damoria, in 6 days we will be able to play eu1 again but it was said to make a new vote to see if the truce would be extended or not but there are only 6 days left before the end of the truce and we still cannot vote this is strange

it was said that there would be no compensation with bonuses on eu1 nor a crusade to avoid a disadvantage with players who did not have time to play damoria but for that it was created eu2 where we can attacking and therefore taking a maximum of castles and therefore having a lot of magicians who will be transferred to eu1 is therefore not considered a disadvantage

knowing that there are a very large number of bugs on eu2 which give very big advantages such as precious stones which fill the automatic reserve knowing that we need them to launch trailers so a bug which benefits active players is a disadvantage for them less active without counting all the other bugs on the troops or on the resources

thank you for clarifying the end of the truce, to vote quickly because we also have to organize ourselves

Cordially

• so what do you want? :rolleyes:

there is a truce --> you called it "illegal" :/

there is speed word --> you called it "unfair advantage" X/

==>> sorry LOIC but sometimes you sound like little child who lost his lolli pop.

"we" have to organize ourselves? :/ i do not know but i do not have to organize a game because it is only a game so not so important to organize. why the hell this game is so important for you that you allways criticize and expect compensation, clarifications and what else!? :(

take the chance and spend time outside, enjoy spring and time with friends and family because that is important. not this game. :)

and with all my respect but this game is not worth to waste energy to criticize and worry about a truce.

you have girlfriend or children? they are are worth to "waste" your energy. :)

thats the real life and not this game. :)

• Official Post

we don't done a second poll, because we think that they, who saves themselves or want to help, has enough time to order there lifes - means, yes the invasion / war isn't over but, we can't stop damoria for about years, no one knows how long this will be like it is.

thats why, we think we have offer enough time until 31st march, that the game can continue in april...

the final decision is made by the team today, but this is what it is right now.

regards

Dschibait