• Official Post

Hi,

makes for me not rly sense; spending the resources which you get more and more with using the activated scanner.

In past months / updates, we have just a minimum of pay features; i thin that this one is for these who don't want to spent time, which is the definition of the free2play concept with payoptions

but, we will see if there are other opinions here on board.

regards
    Dschibait

• Hi,

makes for me not rly sense; spending the resources which you get more and more with using the activated scanner.

Well, it's actually already the case, there are several items buyable with war emblems, including +20% attack power against aliens which allow you to get "more and more" war emblems

• Official Post

there is a 1500 capp, so that 20% extra power could end up in having more spice; but this is different for big and small players; a small player could put these emblems into spice directly to get more out, bigger players have to click more with these 20% extra.

Thats - for me - not the same. If you don't want to have more spice / need more clicks, you don't need to use this. But having less work, to getting the same emblems seems not logical at all.
    But, for about 100 emblems, we could talk about a free activation :D

finally, this 10 urplasma is 1 vote for us. Thats 4 simple clicks. So im not sure if we can talk about "pay2win" here ? ;)

• But, for about 100 emblems, we could talk about a free activation

100 war emblems for an activation of the alien galaxy scanner ? Sounds good to me :thumbup:
    Beside this we can keep the 10 urplasma galaxy scanner option.

finally, this 10 urplasma is 1 vote for us. Thats 4 simple clicks. So im not sure if we can talk about "pay2win" here ?

I didn't talk about a p2w stuff, btw what's the story about "1 vote for us" ? I am not aware of it.

• I wasnt aware that the Vote gave UP and i dont think most players are either. Maybe increase the UP per vote/day if beeing higher up that list can help the game and let everyone know?

Also in regards to the Alienscaner you can still use Baldeagles Archive Tool to track the Blackholes in your Universe. Yes it takes some time but you only realy have to do it once per week and its free and easy.