• Have a nice Sunday.

I wanted to bring research development to your attention.

In my opinion i could speed up the times or better still give the possibility to put into production two or three at a time.

Leaving aside the super computer which in my opinion is not at all convenient in terms of benefits and costs, I think that a new building that allows you to develop more searches at the same time would not be a bad idea.

What do you think?

TheBlackRose

The biggest enemy hides in the last place you look.

- (Julius Caesar, 75 BC)

• Official Post

maybe for reasearches < XX days.
    The super computer is for players who want to choose the "researcher" way and spent a big amount of time and progress into this.

your idea (with no requirements, just build a building) doubles or more the research progress. We got many ideas about "let me do 2 or more researches at the same time" but this breaks down the whole balancing in spaceinvasion.

• It could be put in to one of those short speed universe that are just for fun to see what the actual effect on the game would be or as a little extra just for fun.

Just have it like up to 3 Labs can do research individually by them self but each following reseach after the first has additional cost like 50% more then the cost of the research itself.