Hello everyone.

Given the new updates on the planets spacia, I came up with an interesting idea, I do not know if already thought by you managers and achievable. If you programmed a bot that generates random rescue flights of the planets spacia with a fleet composed of transmitters that remain on the basis for a time that is also random would be even more animated the game and everything as a whole.

I hope to make the idea, let me know what you think.

Greetings

SexMachine™

I also have screenshots of messages that have been deleted. since during the attack I was incredulous and discussed it with another player.

Good morning. I have a blocked account. I think I know why. A player I was chasing back and forth attacked me with his entire fleet. There was no agreement between us I only saw the red stripe on the game. I have done nothing but put my fleet in front and destroy it. Following wiped out the planets. I ask for clarification on my blocked account since I did not ask him to recycle his fleet and it was a voluntary gesture of him. and I find my acunt block excessive.

I could not rest the fleet in the planets with you nearby. A great top player. Good luck in everything. I wish you the best.

TheBlackRose

Proposal: It would be feasible to bring the base planets on the sirius universe to 10+2 with the 3 colony raids.

Would it shift the balance of the game so much?

In my opinion, much more movement would be created since there are completely empty spaces of galaxies.

I ask you sirius players: would you agree?

And if so, can you make the request to the game operators?

I have to reluctantly point out one thing, the fact that we are losing a lot of good players in an unpleasant way or by deleting the planets. In addition to the big names that went inactive. What's going on? The question is not a coincidence and the acts are deliberate.
    I would like to put forward an argument on what could be the causes or discontent that lead to this, which can be perceived but not entirely taken for granted.

The question is what's wrong with this wonderful game and how can we bring it back to the spirit it gave a decade ago?

Sollte jetzt alles ablaufen … ich bin am Sonntag wieder da und kümmere mich darum das wir das Event verlängern - entschuldigt das durch einander

Will the event be extended until Monday?

Good morning,

In my alliance I do not produce mentoring points for the increase of points, while my teammates do.

I only produce them from alien attacks.

I can take advantage of the increased production but do not produce star points for the increase in points.

(10,000 points and 1,000,000 points).I

believe it is a bug or something similar. Can it be solved?

You dont need supercomputers in sirius since if you have level 17 Labs on 10 planeten your maximum research time is 30 days because every level of any Lab reduces the maximum reserach time of 200 days by 1 day up to a maximum reduction of -170 days (only works like this in sirius).

If you start using super computers on top of it, which you can, very soon you might not have enough resources to research because it goes so fast in Sirius :/

Thanks for the answer, you have perfectly clarified my doubts.

Greetings.

Good morning and happy Monday.

I saw something about the research lab on level 17.

Can you help me? In the sirius universe what are the benefits of the laboratory at this level (17) with connected supercomputers?

Is it worth it to take it to that level?

Greetings and thanks for the replies

The server is back online. but I have flights delayed by 6 hours.

There are only 24 hours of protection.

I will wake up in the middle of the night to send everything to the rescue.

When these problems occur or flights are long delayed,

the protection time should be increased.

The time and cost add up but you can only activate it once /12h. For example you have 10 Planets with each 1 supercomputer this means you can speed up your research by 150 minutes every 12 hours. Each computer works as a unit so by building more, you just get more units to activate.

OK thanks for the answer, that was my question.

Hello, I wanted to ask about the supercomputer.

I hope you can help me.

My question is this: If I have two or more planets with the supercomputer can I always speed up searches by 15 minutes once every 12 hours? or having two or more supercomputers can I speed up searches several times? How does it work if for example you have three ?.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Have a nice Sunday.

I wanted to bring research development to your attention.

In my opinion i could speed up the times or better still give the possibility to put into production two or three at a time.

Leaving aside the super computer which in my opinion is not at all convenient in terms of benefits and costs, I think that a new building that allows you to develop more searches at the same time would not be a bad idea.

What do you think?