• du kannst speicherfüllungen und edelsteinfüllungen mitnehmen und zusätzlich derzeit auch in goldenen schlösser nutzen (das ist der eventuell "verwirrende part")

nicht übertragbar: baufelder, rohstoffsterne und alles über 3 heilige

so steht es geschrieben

yes you can transfer them and additional you can activate them in golden now in w2 (this yould be the "confusing" part)
    before the merge you have to use all building slots, ressorce-stars and holy upgrades if you have more than 3

thats what written

• Hoffe das klärt deine Frage.

mit den übersetzungen dieses deutsch kann ich nicht wirklich verstehen

Ich könnte meine Edelsteinfüllungen auf eu1 übertragen ??? ja oder Nein

Deutsch, das nicht die Google-Übersetzungssprache ist, wird nicht korrekt übersetzt

• Official Post

mit den übersetzungen dieses deutsch kann ich nicht wirklich verstehen
    Ich könnte meine Edelsteinfüllungen auf eu1 übertragen ??? ja oder Nein

Deutsch, das nicht die Google-Übersetzungssprache ist, wird nicht korrekt übersetzt

yes you can - in the announcement it means anything excpept buildfields, resource stars and more than 3 sanctuary upgrades

Was ist mit dem localem Gold ? Wird das auch übertragen ?
    Habe ich da was überlesen ?(

das klären wir gerade noch; bisher ist aber der Status nein.
    An der Stelle auch direkt erklärt. Man wird einen Account Bitmeup-weit übertragen können. Heißt du kannst den W2 Account von einem anderen Damoria Account (solange er zum selben Bitmeup Account gehörig ist) transferieren. Dann wird aber auch kein Globales Gold übermittelt!
    Das Globale Gold bleibt auf jedem der Damoria-Accounts unangetastet.

Grüße
    Dschibait

• I am sorry, but it is very confusing to me what is transferred and what is not. I originally understood that everything was going to be transfered with the exception of 70% of the troops and in excess of 10 regular castles. Maybe it is just me that is not able to piece together all of these conversations and clarifications. Is it possible to have in one place the new rules for the fusion so that I know to play the game appropriately with the new rules? Thank you!!!!

• Good morning all

the french community wonders if after all its new rules is adjustment, the merger which will be a very big event if damoria has planned

- a crusade
    - an offer on gold

we have all heard that there will be new bonuses on the guards and of course we can't wait to know what it will be

cordially

• Both me and many colleagues have doubts about what if and that it could not be passed in the merger from w2 to w1... I put a glossary aimed at admins, what we understand and if we are wrong they correct us. We also put some questions about doubts that have arisen.

1.- Glosary items (transfered)
    Build field Normal (NO)
    Build field Baldur (NO)
    Build field Main (NO)
    Full Storage (YES? OR USED IN W2?)
    Full Gem-storage (YES? OR USED IN W2?)
    Gold-Castle upgrade(YES)
    Mage-Castle upgrade(YES)
    Halloween-Castle upgrade (YES)
    Ice-Castle upgrade(YES)
    Sanctury upgrade (YES max. 3)
    +1 Resource-Star upgrade (NO)

2.- Is the main castle included in the 10 castles to be transferred?
    Would go over 10 normal castle or main castle and 9 normal castle?

3.- local gold is not transferred, global gold is logically shared by both accounts so it is not affected by the transfer....

4.- -will certificates of conquest be transferred?

5.- -which troops will be transferred from w2 to w1? 30% of the total troops you have in w2? Only 30% of the troops that are in your w2 main? 30% of the troops that have inside them the castles that are going to be transferred to w1?

6.- the senators of the castles pierced, will they also be transferred?

7.- We understand that masters or any package purchased or won in the witch or guards who remain active when making the transfer will be extended in w1.

8.- We understand that the resources and gems that castles have when making the transfer will be transferred in w1

I'm sorry about the length of this post but they are doubts that we were following several colleagues and decided to make a consultation alone and not all individually in the forum... other players may also have these same doubts....

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited once, last by -futrtie80- ().