• Guten Abend, alle.

Ich habe ein paar Ideen im Kopf.

1) das aktive Radar haben, ich finde es völlig nutzlos, so viel wie bisher zu lassen.

2) die unnötige Specialization the researcher, da die Spieler, die in 0-0-4 ist, einen Flug 1 Woche ohne selbst angreifen kann, für Steifheit ist es aufregender. Denn man kann auch nicht angreifen ihre Produktion Tag wie Nacht des Schusses für die Steifigkeit es ist ärgerlich, denn angegriffen inaktive seine geht 5 min dies ist ein Online-Spiel, um mit anderen Spielern zu spielen und nicht gegen einen Computer zu spielen. Modifer zu sehen, entfernen.

3) Unnütze Invasion, denn ich finde, dass seine a kein Berücksichtigung, ich erkläre mir A und Krieg gegen B, A kapituliert, aber B hat nicht beendet, so dass der Krieg wieder in Gang kommt, aber die Statistiken sind alle 0, da die Statistik, da es das Bündnis ist, mit dem wir kämpfen. Man kann auch tun, wenn die Zeit anfängt zu beginnen, was nicht hart 1 Wochen und nach seinem Gewinner recois etwas gewinnen, geschichte nicht für nichts zu tun, ist ein metre ein chili kann im Spiel sehen, ein Ring-Krieg-Turnier zu machen.

4) wenn man die Galaxie Seite öffnet, hat es unten Spionage und recyceln, warum nicht hinzufügen, angreifen oder transmitter setzen, denn um die inaktiven zu attackieren, ist es schneller und nerviger Mönche, als vorbei zu gehen, um die Flotten zu bestellen, die viel länger und langweilig ist, vor allem, wenn man mehr als 300 Angriffe pro Tag macht.

Gute Nacht für Sie.

• good evening everyone

I have some ideas in mind

1) to have the radar active, I find it completely useless, I might as well leave it as before.

2) the Specialization the researcher useless, because the players who are in 0-0-4 can make a flight for 1 week without even being attacked, for the stiffness it is more annoying. Because we can’t even attack their production day or night, so for the stiffness it’s annoying, because attacking inactive people its going 5 min it’s an online game to play with other players and not to play against a computer. So to modify see remove.

3) useless invasion, because I find that its has no interest, I explain to myself A and at war against B, A capitulates but B has not finished so relaunch the war but the stats are all at 0, so leave the stats since it is the same alliance with which we are fighting.
    We can also make once the butter begins which does not last 1 week and after its the winner receives something to gain history of not doing his for nothing is to put a bit of spice in the game or to have a tournament of alliance wars.

4) when we open the galaxy page it has espionage at the bottom and recycle why not add attack or put transmitter because to attack the inactive it is faster and less boring than to go to command the fleets which is much longer and especially boring when you have more than 300 attacks per day.

Have a good evening

• I have a difficulty with some points as an English speaker. Let me try and answer the things that I can understand.

1) - I'm not sure what you are referring to.

2) - What is stiffness? But in general I agree that the 0-0-4 specialization makes the game very passive and easy. That can be seen as both bad and good. It is bad because the more players engage, the better the game is. But it can be good because players who are passive might decide to quit if they are always raided for their overnight res. Not all players have the time to EF their resources daily (or twice daily).

3) - I only understand a little of this.

4) - This would only be useful for spacia raiders. I hate that kind of gameplay, so I would almost never use that function. I would rather play a different game. I cannot understand sitting at a browser everyday, sending out 300 attacks on yellows, and saving the resources that your mines have generated. BUT - I know some players do enjoy playing like this, so maybe it is a useful addition. I do agree that adding the spy/recycle/event choices to the bottom of the galaxy page has made a few parts of the game more exciting.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• 1) For the galactic radar I do not understand why it should be activated if it was better before

2) It is for this that we should modify because we are bored, yes but the player has the right to only 3 attacks on his planet from the same players, after more more more what we are at war but after that is the goal of a war =)

3) Why with each new war against the same alliance the counters are set to zero and the stats not left?

4) Yes it would only be useful for spacia raiders and for other inactive players it is not a good game but when all the active players are 0-0-4 bin it has nothing to do except the inactive

• Die Forschung nutze ich Selber auf 4. Vorteil Bringt es nur wenn der gegner Deff gebaut hat dann kannst es runter schießen,

Retro Server ist eh Total Down, Frage mich eh warum es keine Server Zusammenlegung von Retro zu DE-1 gibt. Zu Wenig events kaum noch TF Events, die ich gesehen habe dieses jahr, sehr wenig Spiel spass vorhanden derzeit.