• Hello

we all saw the message of the deactivation of the speed on eu2, damoria had not warned anyone, had not given any date.

a very large number of players are not happy because once again damoria does not warn us that on a certain date the speed of eu2 will change but damoria forces it on us when we wake up

this has happened a very large number of times that damoria imposes things without talking about it or without warning the players

so it would be good in the future when there is a big change for the players to warn them in advance that it is time to make changes on their domains because this logging in in the morning is to see that we do not have enjoyed the right to do certain things that is always frustrating.

this is not an assault on you. this is the feeling of a very large number of players is of a multitude of nationalities

on skype I am in a group where all of Damoria's alliances are located is this is the overall feeling

we like the changes, the new rules because it advances the game but we just like to be warned in advance :) :) :) :) :)

cordially

loic

• Official Post

Hello,

first post was that the transfer/merge will happend in 02/2021 - this is about 2 years ago.
    What do you think that we do, when we can't handle it intime? The calculations where all about to have same things up in this time frame.

What you want to do with a higher speed? Building something faster? Why you expect that the sped will continue, when we have these kind of annoucments?

Expectations and Wishes are not the same!

regards
    Dschibait

• i do not think, there is a necessary of a warning for this.
    i understand if some exceptions and plans fail now but it is as it is but with the normal speed there is no disadvantage for you or the large amount of players. it is only the 100% status of speed. so we do not lost anything. only a speed bonus is gone now.

so all is okay :)

F1R3W4LL

• yes but precisely there is a problem because some players on eu2 have taken all the bonuses because there was this speed is if he would have known that the speed would stop one week after the activation of their bonus then he would not have spent as much money on eu2 is where I am going when there are rule changes that concern money Damoria money should prevent for example 1 month in advance to avoid players being disappointed !! this is the same in our real life for example if tomorrow morning when you arrive at work your boss changes your schedule you did not have time to prepare yourself is therefore this is has consequences is on damoria some players have inverted a lot of 'money his last days or weeks to have packs because there was speed is now disappointed, as I said we need new rules, we need changes I am 100% ok but we must warn the players before by giving a date

cordially

• a lot of gamers thought the speed would continue until the migrations was out then there was your post

• Official Post

a lot of gamers thought the speed would continue until the migrations was out then there was your post

thought isnt knowing.

no discussion, here is the part from the posts
    Updates and World 2 changes!

The following bonuses will be activated on World 2 until February 2021:

• All players receive a 3x resource and 2x troop production speed

so, why exactly these players thought that? Because we moved this transfer? We didnt wrote that these bonuses will continue with a new date - thats what i mean with knowing.
    a simple question could safe you from these frustrating moments.

• jahren

so, why exactly these players thought that? Because we moved this transfer? We didnt wrote that these bonuses will continue with a new date - thats what i mean with knowing.
    a simple question could safe you from these frustrating moments

Mich betrifft dies zwar nicht aber ich verstehe die jenigen. Die Ankündigung gab es vor fast 2 Jahren.

Vor 3 Monaten gab es die Ankündigung das die Zusammenlegung sich um ca 6 Monate verschiebt, warum hat man dort nicht gleich mit rein geschrieben das es aber nicht für den speed gilt?

Warum müßen wir fragen ob sich was ändert, wissen wir was ihr vor habt, wie euer Plan ist?

Ich denke an den Informationspolitik sollte man noch arbeiten, den kommen auch nicht solche Verwirrungen zu stande.

lg

• is what i mean with this post, when damoria decides on a new rule or a change he should warn the players about 1 month before the rule comes into effect so everyone is aware and no one is disappointed, this is only a matter of communications

it is better to warn the players than to impose on the players when they log in in the morning

• ich stell jetzt mal eine wichtige Frage

Ein Spieler Transferiert sein w2 in den W1 Account, hat aber mehr als die 10 Schlößer.

Kann er sich sich aus suchen welche er setzen kann und die anderen verfallen?
    Muß er die anderen Abreißen oder verschenken und nur die 10 behalten die er mit nehmen will.

Das sind Info´s die wir jetzt schon bräuchten, weil solche Sachen sind nicht in kürze erledigt.

• Official Post

Wir werden in absehbarer Zeit einen Ablauf
    veröffentlichen, wie die Migration vollzogen
    wird.

Ferner erörtern wir zur Zeit die Möglichkeit
    einer Testwelt, in der vorab der Ablauf
    getestet bzw. geübt werden kann.
    Auch, ob diese Testwelt für einige Zeit
    bestehen bleibt und so als eine Art
    "just for fun" Kampfwelt, die keinerlei
    Auswirkungen auf W1 haben wird,
    genutzt werden könnte.

• I think we have to start with the migrations is only then continued the guards is the creation of a new world because we all know it with the migrations some will lose everything as with the last migrations, I am the example of it I lost an entire domain I had to start all over again

it will therefore be necessary for each player to take screenshots of eu1 and eu2, of their domains and of their troop to prove the bugs that there will be

• Hehe seguin you must accept that errors can be also user driven by not reading instructions carefully line by line

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

the merge is like a copy; so the w2 will be stopped on date XX/2021 and you can COPY your account into world 1. We have still access (admins) to w2 and can check if anything is correct or something is missing. If there are bigger problems - we can delete all w2 accounts in w1 and re-starting the merge again.

The system is already implemented in si classic - there, some errors also occour during the first transfers, but now, anything works rly good.

I also see the w3 hint, i think that any accounts will be copied correctly, but yes, battles, maybe wars will happend - we all don't want to lose players here, also knowing that damoria is a war game.