• as you must know for 15 days the troop master bug on eu2 it does not pass on all the castles, often the castles remain 18 minutes without troop master so they are all stopped, do you think about fixing the bug quickly? ??

at the last crusade we lost a lot of troop recruitment since the troop master did not walk often and for the last crusade bonuses we still lost a lot of troop productions

cordially

• Official Post

Did you report this?

I didnt got any information about a - "not running troop master" - calling this weeks after it happend, seems not fair to me.

Finally, there are 2 different things in, troop master is not runing and your troop production is too fast.

• How do you explain that on several castles there is a difference?

here are 5 different castles

Last visit of the site manager at: 00:09:07
    Last visit of the site manager at: 00:07:55
    Last visit of the site manager at: 00:05:53
    Last visit of the site manager at: 00:03:57
    Last visit of the site manager at: 00:10:32

how do you explain that it does not pass at the same time as all the castles ???

I think there is a bug
    come watch

User ID: 2811

cordially

• I think that is normal. All I ask is troop master passes regularly on each castles - not at the same time.

...well...its christmas time...maybe if we get Santa TroopMaster... :)

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• i think people are pointing out things wrong :)

the troopmaster should visit ervery 10minutes ... times up to 19minutes were reported.
    usually it does not really matter so nobody recognizes if it takes longer.
    maybe database got slower, cause i heard it 1 week ago the first time.

but if you are playing W2 with double speed and if you have level 100 + premium + minis +
    starter bonus 20% or more
    "garde" 30%
    gift 50%
    and crusade bonus greater than ~400%

then the barack and stables except of heavy horses run empty for some minutes.

i think there is no bug, but it would help if you could reduce the 10 minute intervall :)
    thx in advance

• Because without boni your loop of 20.000 of a kind would not run empty inbetween 20 minutes.

Other solution would be to double up this amount for just those castles where troopmaster is active

• hello,

with all the bonuses you get running times from about 8min per unit, so that it is running perfectly the master would need to be very fast. after the crusade and the events all should be fine with the 20min

you need to keep in mind that the production is twice as fast anyway in world 2, so with over 400% crusade bonus, the guard and the gifts you are in an area of about 1000% speed compared to w1.

i have the same problem either so.... it is what is is. Just strange that this time is was just at one castlw from 24 active full productions
    just enjoy the extra production and keep calm :)

• Hello

I'm very calm :) :)

i just wish damoria would make the troop master go faster because if we can get x800 bonuses in troop is that the troop master doesn't work anymore from x300 this is problematic

it would just be necessary that the troop master spend more regularly on eu2, I think that this is a very small modification to make

• Official Post

I think, that you dont know the program code; so its not so realistic to say "its a small modification"

There are already 10 running process (same time) sho calculate the queues, resources for castles (which has to be at the same time) and book anything on castles. Refill the queues, etc etc.

Each of these 10 process needs 3mins up to 9mins.
    If a task needs more than 10mins, (for an 10min intervall running) means, that the next intervall wouldnt be started.

Reducing this to - lets say 1min - will end up in a full load for that server, and there are not periodically running process anymore - they run, when the last one is finished.

Thats not what we expect with this troop master.

There are other solutions - like increasing the amount of process and, with that, reducing the time interval. But, for that we need more power / more servers and more budget.

So, my solution right now is - implementing the oppertunity for you to get increased buil dorder sizes. So you have to watch on your queue size and the speed, to get the "best" result.

Finally, to say that here - it isnt a bug - you can call it a "balancing fault" or something like that, but, getting faster and faster and faster with production will end up in something like that - so, go next tome for more crusade-% on resources until we bring the other solution.