• I think there is a bug in the way tactical fleet strength is calculated in Retro. I added every ship in my fleet to this week's attack wave and still had unused fleet strength. Are planetary defenses now included in the calculation? Because I have a lot of domes and cannons in Retro that I don't have in other universes and didn't build in Aurea. ?( ?(

I didn't lose any fleet this week to attacks or ninjas either.

• I have the same problem in a universe .. have already communicated it to Dschibait.
    Strange thing .. in one universe I have the same problem, in the other not ..
    Deffensively I have quite a bit in both universes.
    However, I built ships during the wave, maybe the negative will affect it ..

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Official Post

The calculation is also containing defense and shield values of ships (to get also defending ships into that calc and they are not so "nerfed" by this)
    Because of that, that we have in the calculation shild and defense values its not so, that damage (strength) is compareable (fully) to the "whole" tactical fleet strength value.

Im pretty sure that you cant reach the tactical fleet strength value with 10% (before last update) - with 35% im still sure, that you cant reach that - but seems like it is possible.
    I think its only possible with a rly bad factor for bonuses ^^

regards
    Dschibait