• Official Post

Did you want new players or not ? If here is someone who attacks another small player 200+ times, than yeah, we have to change something.

The speedup is for building up, NOT for you angel! Thats important and a fact!
    I will talk with the team about this; maybe we will change the attackzones so, that you can get bigger ones with a smaller accerlation from speedup.
    But the speedup seems for some players the invite to destroy them and kick them out of the game.

Did you think this is the right way?

• For me personly you set up the game wrong because how higher you go in points how more difficult it is ,,,i think it is the wrong way people who play for a long time can not make advantage of his mines for example and then smaller player will be attacked automaticly^^ and leave the game^^

• Official Post

ok, let us know how you would solve that problem that you need new players which can catch up with top players in si2 ...
    without catching up you have no attraction for that universe at all.

im rly excited to read that solution from you.

beside that fact - a game will be harder and harder with time; in almost any strategy game you have this behavoir - and in any long term game.
    So it seems not correct for you that a small player can get so many resources, but with the correct protection and players who want to have new players - see the-rvs try here to bring up that problem - you will get new players. This is what this multi player game finally needs.

• I really want new players!
    I do a lot with young players
    all those who come to my alliance, I conduct training with them
    I constantly tell the nuances of the game
    if I attack a lot, it's just to take resources and for fun, it's a game

• it is necessary to increase the resources of the aliens by 50-100 times, otherwise there is no point in attacking them
    before, before acceleration, there was a struggle for each alien with 3-4 players, but now it is better to rob 1 player with reproach than to risk with an alien

• New players will come always but maybe focus more on the players what you have and the players who invest time and money....
    New players if they play a litle right they can be at top very soon so that part is oke..
    Send war to a clan immidiatly when it stops i think there most be a time between a couple weeks to recharge..
    NONstop attacks most also stay in wartime..
    Problem solved for attacking^^...
    we need more things ingame to make it eassier for players because if not they stay focus on it^^

• Official Post

huh, we didnt changed anything on aliens since 6 years ...
    There is no "%" chance - you have a time window of seconds which the flight can delayed.
    So you have to flight maybe several different times but still 1% is not true.

Im not sure about exact numbers but i think we broke it down to 12 different times - where you can intercept them with enough fleets on 4 of tham - this makes it to a 25% chance.
    Thats rly good for getting billions of resources - and this has NO COOLDOWN!

• Man kann das Warsystem auch so designen, dass Atts nur möglich werden, wenn sich Flotte auf den Planeten befindet oder die letzten 24h sich dort welche befand (auf Spiobericht). Das System ist schließlich darauf ausgelegt, dass Schiffe zerstört werden und so der Krieg gewonnen werden kann. Alternativ kann man auch, dass Resultat des Krieges nutzen. Geht kein Sieger hervor, kann der Agressor keinen neuen Krieg erklären für 6 Monate. Der Verteidiger hingegen kann erneut den Krieg ausrufen.

Edited once, last by AI-Virus ().