• Hello fellow players, community,

I needed to read this item several times in the announcement:
    ""we are noticing more and more that supposed multi-accounts unlock the main account a “way” to a lucrative place. We want to make sure that conquering your own is worth more than letting a multi-account do it. We reserve the right, if we continue to see this procedure, to permanently exclude certain players from this feature!""
    ????
    "supposed multi-accounts" "conquering your own is worth more than letting a multi-account do it" "exclude certain players"

???
    I understand is dificcult to prove multi-accounting. Not my area but I know several ways to hide the real IP.
    BUT, if I understand well the message, you are stating you can not or want not to eliminate multi accounting.
    What to do? Gave all players the same opportunity. All players. All! Honest players and multi-account players. It is an advance. Honest player has now the same chance than a less honest player.
    (I assume altruistic any and all players who make way for their teammates until proof of guilt.)
    I want to thank. I was heard. We were heard.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

in our terms and conditions we have a part that proxies are not allowed. Only to say that.

But, saying that someone is a multi just because he do a way for another "friend" isnt the corect way.
    Excluding these players, when we see that they do it again and again is much better.

But, the team is doing there best to find and get multies out of the game.

• Ich schreib jetzt mal in Deutsch und kopier das Englische darunter.

Ich weiß um welche 2 Account es sich handelt. Dort exestieren nur die Haupschlößer und dort steigt weder die Punkte noch die Militärstärke aber sie beim Kreuzzug immer in den top 10. Da steht ja schon ein kleiner verdacht von Multi, ich will mich da aber nicht zu weit aus dem Fenster lehnen.

Die Überprüfung liegt in der Hand der Admin´s und ihre Entscheidung.

I know which 2 account it is. Only the main castle exist there and neither the points nor the military strength increase, but they always rank in the top 10 during the crusade. There is already a small suspicion of Multi, but I don't want to lean too far out the window.

The review is in the hands of the admin's and their decision.

• If a player opens a way to a nice square for another player in every crusade, at the expense of his own game, then that is pushing. Pushing is prohibited in Damoria. So it doesn't matter if this player is a multie or not: the player is already breaking the rules and can be banned from the crusade.

this rule is not existing anymore ;)
    now you have losses at farming and so on - what is a good way, cause pushing must be prevented through the code ... it has to be impossible :)

§4 Pushing
    (deleted)

i appreciate the new updates in crusade, cause you had no chance against players that get help from others or multies. if someone is always taking the bad fields for others - there must be something wrong - even if he/she is really a single person.
    i think it still needs to be more balanced, but we will see and it will take time.

• not everything - think you can say "pushing" in crusade is not allowed, if it exceeds an certain level. unfortunately this can be very subjective / different in cases / unclear to players

• Official Post

only we dont punish the activities of pushing for attack alliance mates - this is a method which comes up in the last years; we have already go into that (haul reduction) but finally, trading should be the target here.

Only to say that, the rules are not overwriting our tos
    http://bitmeup.com/bitmeup/tos_en.html

1.2.6 Users are authorised to create multiple accounts, but certain games operated by BitMeUp permit Users to play with one Account only (“prohibition of multiple Accounts”), and detailed information on this is provided in the Game rules. BitMeUp strongly recommends that all Users with multiple Accounts read the rules for the relevant Game, as a breach of the prohibition of multiple Accounts may result in an immediate suspension of the User.
    Furthermore, even in Games that enable Users to have multiple Accounts, communication and any kind of interaction whatsoever between the Accounts of the same User is prohibited (ban on “pushing”). In particular, an Account may not be used to create advantages for another Account held by the same User to, for example, transfer Game items or currency from one Account to another Account of that User, and one Account cannot compete against another Account held by the same User.
    1.2.7 The prohibition on pushing applies to the Accounts of different Users. An Account cannot be used to dishonestly gain advantages through the Account of another User through the transfer of Game items or currency, or by deliberately losing a battle (“boosting”).

so, this is still a valid rule which anyone should keep an eye on.
    Yes we are knowing that there are no punishments in gifting castles, gifting resources. But when we dont accept a strategy - which we clearly wrote in our announcment - these players could also banned out of the game - so its just a "harmless" way to only ban them out of crusades when we see that.