• I'm not a friend of the idea to give a bonus to those who have a particular economic use of the troops, because obviously this will be an advantage to those who have a scout and this way get always the best fields at a minimum cost. They already get all advantages available.

ID 368 | W1
  • Translators are good at words and phrases. But they do not translate ideas or how to express. Not yet.
    I am not a native English speaker. I speak, I write, I understand but not as a native. The translation of "my English" into another language should get even worse.
    So I hope to make myself better understood now ...
    I have already written on this and other topics about the crusade. I don't want you to do the job for me. I don't want to be helped. I want more balance between the players.
    Taking first place in the glory table is very appealing. What you get in attacks + 100% in both troops and resources. The same for the following places - appealing.
    And here comes the reason for the analysis I shared with the community. My analysis - it is worth what it is worth.
    Fighting for glory against large alliances is inglorious;) for players isolated or belonging to small alliances. There is a topic - at least - about this subject. You go down from first place to 21 in a few minutes ...
    Looking for resources and / or troops is safe. Achieving a good result in these fields and in glory is my goal. I made it before, I get good glory ranking also. But first what is safe. Resources are not sabotaged. You made the rules, not me.
    My proposals are aimed at balancing lone players and teams.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

yes - and here comes the last and importants question:
    is damoria a single or a multiplayer game?

Bigpoint defines it as MMOG so massive multiplayer online game...
    Yeah sure - i think its important to have parts in the game which you can get solo; but at all, "i" or general a publisher will see you in a group of players. this is what you bind here.

so - achieving a correct behavoir here is to set a maximum of sabotages per alliance - that a smaller alliance can have the same "impact" as a large alliance. With this "thinking" i could go with and understand - but, making this part of a game to single player, isn't the correct way. It has such a good bonus, that it should be still a multiplayer-needed-part.

• Official Post

i lost this issue - is fixed

• I think this forum (like all foruns) exist so the community can share experiences, discuss common issues, make sugestions...
    On this forum, on the appropriated threads, I express my oppinions. I dont expect the community or owners or producers to share my visions. I hope I can contribute to a better and more appealling game. I read my posts and I think I was clear with my analyses and suggestions - I did not write against team play! The community can support my ideas or not. Community is the final judge or should be.
    I play since 2012. About BP and the transition to BitMeUP I dont want to say nothing. I try to do the best with the 8 long years I invested in this game.
    Nowadays the game rules are made by you (bitmeup, dschibait...). No doubt for me. More or less players, more or less paying costumers its on you hands. I hope you will do the best for the community - not for me. Today community, tomorrow community and your business sucess that is linked to it.
    To finnish this issue, for me, I think Damoria is a single player game where alliance system was officialized - alliances between individuals with same purposes are natural.
    MassiveMOG:
    Massive? Maybe it was... once upon a time... Depends from all of us but is you that can make game changes and rules wich can attract or not players!
    MOG? No doubt. But not MAOG - multiplayer alliance online game

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.