• Не правильно показывает время в сообщениях игры. У меня все настроено правильно. Исправьте пожалуйста мое местонахождение на +5 часовой пояс.

• Не правильно показывает время в сообщениях игры. У меня все настроено правильно.

Doubtful, but possible. You need to post your user ID and the universe you play in.
    And use one of the official forum languages.
    A meaningful headline would be nice as well.

• heute war ja auch Umstellung auf Sommerzeit, also 1 Std vorgestellt. Vielleicht liegts daran?

Universe Retro - UserID 2006 * Sirius - UserID 51 *Genesis 5 - UserID 47

• Official Post

First - english or german here on our board - please keep that!

Our servers runs to CET times on Berlin-German Time.
    Means that we are in the summertime change so now, we run under CEST

CET => GMT+1
    CEST => GMT+2

So if your timezone dosn't go for dst (daylight saving time) that you have to go a timezone more or less to achive a correct switch.

regards
    Dschibait

• None of the time zones listed in the game under UTC+5 (Islamabad or Yekaterinburg) have DST in 2020. They should not be affected by the switch to DST in Europe. If going to to UTC+4 time zone (i.e. losing one more hour) solves the problem, the listed time zones are not correctly supported by the game.

*edit*

First - english or german here on our board - please keep that!

Our servers runs to CET times on Berlin-German Time.
    Means that we are in the summertime change so now, we run under CEST

Time zone support is a hassle. If you have a choice, run your servers under UTC and only use time conversion when talking to the clients. Let the library do the work.

• I'll post in English as the original post wasn't German.

I find inconsistencies in time a big frustration in game. I don't expect the game to perfectly match my circumstances, but there should be a way for me to display everything correctly for my time zone. All fleet movement time stamps are off by one hour now, but the displayed time at the top left is correct...

This juxtaposition of data makes it frustrating.

EDIT:
    Not only does daylight saving make it frustrating, but having CET times for some time stamps despite my choice of time zone is also frustrating. For example, the time stamps for my Interdimensional transmitter uses show a time that is many hours different to my actual time zone, but fleet movements show my time zone -1 hour only (because of the daylight saving). Then ingame display shows my actual time zone.
    ;(

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

Edited once, last by Fodsey ().

• Russian Russian translator is not so convenient to communicate with, and there should Be Russian administrators, since the game is available in Russia and in Russian.
    I didn't know about the summer/winter transition. Okay, thanks for the advice.