• Hi,

I have given the following production command to my weapon factory:
    10 Mitter + 1 Colonyship.
    My factory produces now 10 Mitter + 1 Colonyship + 10 Mitter + 1 Colonyship
    and I can't cancel this order. This is not a big issue to me in this case but could be to someone els in more serious contents.
    feel free to contact me in game about details.

Man ist nicht gleich überheblich, bloss weil man weiss, was man kann und was der Andere nicht kann.

...Top-Anwärter für: "bester Nachbar 2020"

• Official Post

On the top of the build factories you can choose a package size - if you put this to "2" everything will build up 2 times (like in this case).

There was a bug (some weeks ago) where you can only cancel fleet builds when you are in the correct section (so for defense on the defense page and for ships on the weapon factory). Now it should be possible to abort it on any page.

regards
    Dschibait

• I had the same problem today. I had the problem on my mobile phone and tried everything to cancel some orders in the building queue.
    I tried to cancel it in the right section and changed from the mobile version to the desktop version without success.

Edit:
    8 + Nexus + 13:265:06
    Testet on my mobile phone and you will see my mistake and why I tried to cancel it :D

• I agree .. I had the problem recently in Dark Gate .. There I had two orders in the waiting position and could not cancel the first or the second order .. so I let the unevenly built units go through ..

UserID: 10
    Universe: Dark Gate
    Planet: 2:200:10

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61