• Well I just recently got myself a new Full Ultra High Definition monitor for the laptop. The new look is fantastic so it was worth the purchase of the monitor. As the graphic's are great looking. Plus the bonus of the spy probe and fleet movement icons. Plus the way the design is headed will be great for those who play from smartphone's in desktop view. You really don't and wouldn't need to make an app for Space Invasion with the new layout makes playing on a mobile device much better. I would highly recommend if you play on and from a mobile device like a Tablet or Smartphone to use the new beta version interface. This new look is impressive well done SI team. It would be great if sometime in the future of turning the other graphic's within the game to HD graphic's with the slight 3D effect. I also am seeing a improved delay time of moving between solar systems and improved delay time for selecting and sending. The Galaxy pop up screen is functioning much better with less delay time between clicking and the function actually performing the task.

While it slightly off topic but relevant to Graphic's. It would be great if you were able to put in the setting the ability to set game resolutions for the game. This would go to fixing the problem some player's have who play on older computers and it would mean that player's who play from mobile device's would also benefit from such an ability. It would widen the audience of player's.

• 1. It would be nice that players could have a option to use the old graffic's also ? Like it was before.

2. I missing green line - this was always proof that my probe,recycler are on the way on galaxy screen - not central command.

3. Rumble field - ok but maybe it would be nice to make it bigger above the planet ? Maybe if the battle was huge it may be all around the planet not only in one place ? Small isuue.

It like the new design (but i will miss the old one also).
    It works on my laptop faster then the previus one.
    Thank you :)

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• I hope Dschibait want get angry with me wheni tell ya that theire are 4 types of debris grafics wich will show bigger/smaller debrisfields so with the time you can easy see how much reccs youll need only by seeing the grafic

• the basic structure was build up like before - im not sure, and tested it only with mobile chrome, but it seems to have the same result here at all.

What for browsers do you use here?

I have changed one think that could may cause this problem.

I have tried with Opera, Crome and Firefox. Now you have fixed partially rhe problem I can see all the Galaxy Map but the part below fleet orders buttons has its backround all black and if you click on a planet the info isnt showed complete

• the galaxy map for firefox on desktop seems to be completley broken as it only comes up as a black screen and that's only if you have the ui set to classic the new/beta one dosn't even work any more and won't do anything. although it all works on chrome with no issues for some reason.

• All in all, I find the new "look" fine, and I can see how some players like visuals, so good job.

I really couldn't care about visuals, and unless someone gifts me huge amounts of urplasma, I would never spend money on a visual.

BUT - performance!!! This is the foundation of this game. I have played for over a decade now, and I feel that I can do critical fleet movements within 3 seconds - as long as the game doesn't lag! So far, the new style seems to work well, and if performance has been improved, then I say WELL DONE!

I can't help but feel that all the lag and error issues that spoil the game for me are not related to these visuals though, but possibly because I am playing from somewhere very far from the servers...

One other thought, does this update stop the players from using their old cheat scripts? If so, then yay! Good job! Maybe that is where all the complaints on the update come from - they have to rewrite their cheat scripts... If some players can use scripts, then all players should have that as a built in function.

Again, I like the update, but not because I think it looks pretty, rather just because I hope I don't have a 20 second delay after clicking some to start a fleet movement....

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• One other thought, does this update stop the players from using their old cheat scripts? If so, then yay! Good job! Maybe that is where all the complaints on the update come from - they have to rewrite their cheat scripts... If some players can use scripts, then all players should have that as a built in function.

haha :D well said, well said

and it belonging of kind of cheatmods they used its absolutly possible that these dont work now until they figured out how to change to new system so your absolutly correct that this could be a reason for

• Official Post

the galaxy map for firefox on desktop seems to be completley broken as it only comes up as a black screen and that's only if you have the ui set to classic the new/beta one dosn't even work any more and won't do anything. although it all works on chrome with no issues for some reason.

could you provide us a screenshot here ?

I also tested it on firefox and opera... and both works fine for me.

regards
    Dschibait