• Just to clarify, you say we can move any planet once...

Does that mean;

1. We choose one planet and get to move that one alone

2. We can move all of our planets once

Retro I.D - 99383
  • Since there are a few questions for clarification here, and since the thread is English, I thought it would be a good place to post a question regarding the transfer.

I realise that the Official Announcement does not cover this possibility, so I accept that it most likely isn't going to happen, but I want to check anyway.

Somewhere I saw something regarding a 20% transfer value of an account in spice or something like that. It would be nice to just send a nice resources bundle to my existing Nexus account from my Genesis account. I don't want to keep my Genesis account, I already have accounts in Retro and Nexus. But I did have some fun in Genesis and it would be nice to get some resources that make me feel that the time spent there has been at least partially invested in my bigger Nexus account rather than just disappearing entirely. I cannot remember where I saw the 20% value in spice thing. Maybe it was entirely unrelated.

Is this being considered in some way?

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• From Dschibait's announcement:

Quote from Dschibait

On Friday the 11th of October will be starting 19 clock (CEST)
    the 4x production in the Nexus switched off

So yes, it has been turned off too early! Man I miss that 4X boost!!!

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Official Post

its turned on - the automatism wasnt changed correctly to turn this on/off.

the spice transfer part is implemented for future short time universes. Its planned that you can get a part of your account in an event unvierse transfered into your "main" account.
    Also a normal transfer will be possible so its your choice to replace your account (or take over) or get the spice bonus.

This isn't completely implemented right now - also for Gen2 we didn't introduce this feature on beginning so thats why it wasn't available for this transfer.

regards
    Dschibait

• One extra question quickly. I have a small account in Genesis and have not really put any effort into it, but earlier today I was looking around the universe and noticed that in contrast to the overview of Genesis, there is at least one account with more than 3 astros. Is this a limit that has been changed as the accounts are being transferred to universes with no limits on astros?

The Genesis Overview says:
    Here is the data-table for the new GeNeSIS² universe:
    speed: 4x
    fleet speed: 5x (min. Flight time 5 min)
    number of planets: 12 +2
    asteroids: maximum 3 (do not have to be requested!)
    planets per system: maximum 3

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Dschi.... Ich habe da mal eine Frage.
    Ich möchte mien GEN2 acc ins nexus verschieben sobald es möglich ist.
    wenn ich aber auf ACC transfer gehe , dann steht da

From
    Gen2 to Nexus
    Retro

das verwirrt mich ein wenig. werden da beide acc ins nexus verschoben?? oder was passiert genau wenn ich da drauf klicken würde?? Will ja meinen Retro acc behalten. nicht wenn der auf einmal im nexus ist!

gruss

• Ich bin wo zu doof :)

Oben steht bei mir From Retro to nexus

und im 2 acc fenster steht from gen2/retro to nexus

also heißt wenn ich das 2 fenster anklicke muss ich dann aussuchen ob ich gen2 oder retro nehme?

und aus dem ersten fenster ist es ja klar...weil da ja nur retro to nexus zur auswahl steht

• Official Post

To transfer from Genesis in Retro or Nexus you have to click on "nexus" or "retro" as you would like to join a new universe. Then you will be asked if you want to transfer your Account.

If there already is an active account in your desired universe, you have to write a Ticket and request your account to be deleted