• It seems to me that one of the rules of Damoria was to limit the number of castles per player but for a few days the biggest player can once again take the baldurs while it has more than 400 castles!

I do not understand

• the Player have

88 normaly Castles
    305 Gold Castles (10 Gold Castle = 1 normaly Castle)

88+30,5=128,5 Castles

Max castles 130

he can take 1 normaly Castle or 15 gold Castle

Personally, I would like the Gold Castles to be valued higher. Z: B. 5 gold castles = 1 normal castle

Edited once, last by Beule ().

• You can not buy new deeds of conquest when you have reached the limit of castles. Taking a Baldur castle does not need a deeds to conquest. So even after you reach the limit, you are able to take the special castles.

In effect there is no limit to the amount of baldur castle you can get. That's why there is a limit on the use of the recrute button.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• You can not buy new deeds of conquest when you have reached the limit of castles. Baldurs castle do not need deeds to conquer. So even after you reach the limit, you are able to take the special castles.

In effect there is no limit to the amount of baldur castle you can get. That's why there is a limit on the use of the recrute button.

Thats a bug repport I think

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• I do not think so. It was already dicussed when the changes happend. I'll try to find that information. Baldur castles never needed a deed of conquest.

Nov 27th 2018
    Kostet die Eroberung von Spezialburgen (Gold, Eis oder Schwarz) jetzt Eroberungsurkunden?

Du hast recht das war falsch ausgedrückt - du kannst dir natürlich die Goldenen zurückholen, aber nicht das Normale Schloss

https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…ing-Update-2018/?pageNo=9

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

Baldur castles never needed a deed of conquest

... and still don't need.
    The calculation
    (1 normal = 1 and
    10 Baldur = 1)
    is used to determ the cost
    of the next deed you may buy.
    Once this calculation reach it's
    maximum, you will no longer be
    able to buy any deed, but you will
    still be able to conquer additional
    Baldur casles.

• The more golden you have, the less normal castles you can conquer (back) ... 31 normal and 890 golden castles is they key if you dont use 3gold troops option. 120 normal castles if you use it :) you can have additional golden but in times of war you maybe have to wreck them

In war i would conquer normal castles that cannot be conquered back by this person :evil:

But in fact it is not good to have so many in war time cause it is not dunny if you cannot conquer production castles of enemy :D

• The more golden you have, the less normal castles you can conquer (back) ... 31 normal and 890 golden castles is they key if you dont use 3gold troops option. 120 normal castles if you use it :) you can have additional golden but in times of war you maybe have to wreck them

In war i would conquer normal castles that cannot be conquered back by this person :evil:

But in fact it is not good to have so many in war time cause it is not dunny if you cannot conquer production castles of enemy :D

Das Problem ist ich kann 130 normale Burgen haben und immer noch Goldene erobern ;) ;)