• I very much ask ADMIN to give a date when Damoria will be stable and there will be no new and new rules?
    In spite of the great urgency of players, the rules change every day and interfere with the war.
    I ask you to describe and inform all players about the changes you make!
    Give a date when you stop making these changes and I'll play too much!
    I can't participate in a war when I fight with ADMIN :)
    I want to know the date when Damoria will be stable and unchanging. I ask that it be written here after what time I can DEMO the castle. The original DAMORIA 48 hours, now 76 hours = since when?
    ADMIN - STOP TO MOVE TO WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Official Post

We do not "go to war" - and:
    don't yell or face the consequences.

If necessary, we will continue to adapt
    the game in the future - let's hope, that
    it will not be necessary.
    As a matter of fact, we did inform everybody
    about any update we made and we will do it
    the same way in the future.

• Official Post

the team can't know any upcoming strategies. If one of these new strategies is to strong, to powerful or not balanced we can and we will change anything to avoid this or to bring it in balance.

so, this is happening in any strategy game (also in spaceinvasion and also in mebula, and also external ones) - so, there will never be a "stop"; there are only stops in external games which are not supported anymore or almost down - im sure you don't want this.

• You interfere with war!
    1. I send a 5x senator to 6 castles. You change the senator's power in half and take 0 castles instead of 6 castles.
    2. I send the attack by the simulator and I want to take the castle. You change the strength of the wall and I lose all the attacks.
    3. Many mistakes in the game lose troops. You refuse compensation

How do I play the game when the attack lasts 2 days and you always change the rules when the troops are on the way = another result!

Don't make any changes during the war !!!

Prepare the entire package of changes, stop all attacks, and then apply.

I won't fight with ADMIN = no chances!

• @ Kral_Medvidek_K

'Kral_Medvidek_K', please stop crying! You play in the biggest alliance. Your behavior is not appropriate! You wanted war, so be a man and fight!

The change in demolition time was announced by Dschibait:

resources on demolition of castles and buildings

Also this point will be a big change for all of Damorians. We have adapted the resources received after a demolition of a building or a castle.
    At the same time we also allow the demolition of golden castles.

Normal castles can be demolished 2 days after takeover.
    For Golden Castles is a 7 day period after takeover.

@ Damoria Team

Damoria needs a good balance. The changes are good. Good work! Keep it up! :thumbup: