• @ Giesterfarer
    That was the test Universe for eco wars (I also wish it had been open longer).
    They ( the SI team) will take the input from everybody that made comments and problems that were found in the system.
    Then they will refine the program.
    They will announce when they will be opening the actual eco wars Universe and announce the revisions that were made.

• Okay. I thought it ,might have been something lie that, but there was zero warning, and with the Data disc fragment thing just starting and tweaks being made to that on the fly in the Ecowars uni, it came as a huge surprise that it was shut down like that.

In any case, I've been playing this game for almost as long as Space Invasion has been in existence, and the Ecowars uni was by far my favorite. I hope it comes back soon. The best part for me was the Attack zone mod. That system should be swapped into every universe. I guarantee it would liven them back up overnight.

• Few players writted to me about the disk fragments event, and i think the same.
    Its not fair for them that you close the shop on the very end of the event. Those people collected disks to the very end pf the event and would like to spend them in the current uni now, not in new uni as a plasma.
    Especially that always after each event such things were done.

regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Do you think it would have helped to actually read the announcement for an event before participating?

• I never wrote that i did not read it, but it not clear for all as you see in other thread here.

Its about the understanding of this Bald. For some people no overrun time, mean not the same that the shop will be close at the end. I know it should ... but,i would not hurt anybody to leave it open for few more days.

• I never wrote that i did not read it, but it not clear for all as you see in other thread here.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that you personally did not read the announcement. I meant those players that now complain.
    And, no, I do not think the announcement was in any way unclear or misleading - it stated exactly what was done, the way I expected it to be done.

• Event double production on INT1 does not work at all.
    Its normal - nothing doubled. At least on my account (ID:37)

now it works
    thx and sorry :)

Edited once, last by Mariusz025: wrong thread, no need for new posts ().

• Is it possible in SI2 to abort, like in Retro, the building of your ammunition? I now have to wait till the second of november before i have some ammo. :(

Edited once, last by wetblue ().

• Hi.
    Question about the Eco wars new serwer - faq
    any updates to eco wars faq ? In other words is that mean that the serwer will be exactly the same as in test period ?
    Im asking mainly about the speed of this uni.

uni speed:
    Ecowars is a speed universe and runs at 30-fold speed.
    The minimum flight time is 1 minute (except spy flights).